Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suck a Dick No Homo
Apr 22, 2008
All this time, I've just been clicking last post. Bigger button, easier to click. But then I have to scroll up to the top of the page to start reading. So recently I've been clicking on the largest page number and it gets me right to the top. Seems like an improvement to me, even if I have to aim a little better on my trackpad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Suck a Dick No Homo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Glad you stopped being a moron OP

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Yes

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
yeah whatever hwen is radium going to fix the motherfucking anchors so it doesnt scroll around all over the show when loading the page on a specific post

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

yeah whatever hwen is radium going to fix the motherfucking anchors so it doesnt scroll around all over the show when loading the page on a specific post

radium's dead man, he's dead, and there's nothing we can do about it!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I manually type each post everyone wrote into a Word document and then print it off and then I know where I've left off for next time

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i just mash my sausage fingers indiscriminately across my keyboard and wherever i end up, that's where i post

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

I start at 1 and catch up, re-reading every thread I post twice in, just to digest the humour a little better.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I slap the keys and mouse with my hog OP. Whatever happens, happens.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

Suck a Dick No Homo

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
Oh. My. God. I've just been starting at page 1 and clicking until I find where I left off.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Peggy Edson posted:

Suck a Dick No Homo

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I don't miss the days when we didn't have a jump-to-last-read-post button

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i simply say “Hey Siri, open the pig balls website” and read whatever thread and page she lands on.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I have every thread in the forums open at once in separate tabs.

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

I use chromes "inspect element" feature and read the hacker codes raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

i click alst post because then you don't have to read anything