Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I miss how he'd just post and post and post until the cows came home and how he'd pant and roll around. What about you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
it's about time there was a Drilldo Squirt appreciation thread. good on u OP :hf:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

biosterous

my fav rambler post was definitely "on the internet, nobody knows that you are what you are (even if it is obvious actually)"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
When I dropped cooked spaghetti on the ground I could always count on _The Rambler_ to come slurp it up.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

And when I ate he'd come over and give me little treats

Bingo Bango

Remember the time _The Rambler_ gave me a high five? I sure do.

frump truck

hello... again!

I remember that time _The Rambler_ gave me a small glowing coin. heh. said i would need it but i still don't know what it's for

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
_The Rambler_ making that one post that convinced like half a dozen goons to chop off a perfectly cubic chunk of flesh out of their bum cheeks

nut

remember when the _The Rambler_ got away with shooting John F. Kennedy? Not many do

Heather Papps

hello friend

where _The_Rambler_ goes, hell follows

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Plant MONSTER. posted:

_The Rambler_ making that one post that convinced like half a dozen goons to chop off a perfectly cubic chunk of flesh out of their bum cheeks

all hospitalizations aside, the resulting stitched together butt was p sweet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

One time _The Rambler_ was the only one that showed up to a goon meet, and it was still epic

How Wonderful!

He brings the party with him

Plant MONSTER.

_The Rambler_ donated a kidney to each and every one of us who ate those toxic mushrooms I brought to the potluck

FutonForensic

every time a _The Rambler_ posted a thread i'd rush in to emptyquote it, but by the time it loaded *blows imaginary dust out of palm* it was goldmined

google THIS

I can never remember what _The Rambler_'s av looked like but I remember how it made me feel

Manifisto

I was skeptical of _The Rambler_'s plan to go back in time and prevent The Mistake from ever happening, but frankly I can't even remember what The Mistake was so it must have worked

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

__The Rambler__ loving killed me