Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
On the other hand, you can watch Jerry West cameo in Magic Johnson's first NBA game and he looks pretty drat intense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLkdc9cUueE

Dr Buss also makes a cameo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

I just can't imagine Will Ferrell as Dr. Buss. JCR has such a tragic air about him, in every great role he's ever played he's got some sort of hole in his soul that can never be filled and he's an expert at playing a guy who's trying to cover that up with a smile and thumbs-up.

MrMojok posted:

The Wood Harris performance when Spense is talking to Cap about growing up in Mississippi was drat near an Emmy moment

Yeah I was watching that with a couple of people and we were all dead silent during that scene. This show is just so drat good, even if it's not real.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

I keep thinking about how Ferrell would have delivered Buss's slightly panicked "You know, I'm going to tell you something I don't tell a lot of people - I'm in over my head" vs. Reilly and there's just no comparison.