Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dadjokes
Feb 9, 2015
After watching the premier and not following up I’ve binged this show over the last two weekends and I have a hard time thinking of a more enjoyable to watch show in the last few years.I think the main cast is a perfect and apart from Riley and Magic everyone seems to be doing an impression of their character in finding one piece of a character to latch onto and then build out from there. So the exaggeration/made up events feels less of a stretch to me because it’s also stemming from the jumping off point for the character not the actual person. I think Riley and Magic have been allowed to be more 3d from the jump.

I get not liking the vintage filter but couple it with the fourth wall breaking and my read was that this “true story” is being told by people very aware of their image and how they want to be perceived verse the inherently fuzzy nature of memory.

Seconding the Max sucks sentiment. I know it means nothing but when the app prompts me for my opinion I always rate it low and say I don’t like the shift in content. The HBO library is one of the main reasons to keep Max and if they keep deleting their own library it just makes me less and less likely to stick with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dadjokes
Feb 9, 2015
Saw the finale before I saw that the show was cancelled so that explains the poochie ending.