Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Goddamn Siegel does a good job of making Westhead unlikable though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I find it difficult to guess what’s character assassination and what’s reality when pretty much every person involved has maintained a curated image most of their lives and their fans are just as invested in protecting that image as they are.

I feel like I missed something, why is Jeanie so dead set against her father marrying that lady?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I still find the series entertaining and a lot of that is Larry Bird owning everyone all the time.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Laterite posted:

When I was a kid starting to pay attention to the NBA I thought Moses Malone was an old-rear end man when in reality he was like 32-33, it was just that he'd been in the league for ~15 years already

Clyde Drexler looked 40 years old the entire time he was in the NBA.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
What this show really needs is more scenes of Magic whining to Cookie over the phone.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
This show and TikTok are quickly making me realize that because of the rise of Jordan in my youth, I missed out on a decade of Larry Bird highlight clips.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
”No it ain’t, Mama.”
:3:

I didn’t realize the show was cancelled until I saw the montage. Do these clowns from Discovery have anything in the hopper other than lovely GoT spin-offs? Or do they think people are gonna subscribe to Max for House Hunters?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
That Honey plotline is even more dumb now.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

A MIRACLE posted:

I’m sad now. First perry mason now this

What is there even to look forward to on hbo

I guess there’s Euphoria until the showrunner gets arrested for being a sex monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I don’t remember Claire Rothman getting a spot in the montage. That would be a shame, she was a cool character.