Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

beejay posted:

I’m sure they’ll figure it out, I doubt they will pretend Moses Malone didn’t exist. It will be interesting to see how they accelerate the timeline though, there is no way they can keep doing one nba season per show season. The first season made sense, a lot of ground to cover. I am sure we’re in for some time skips.

It definitely made sense for this season to cover just the first year since it had that high moment of winning the championship but yeah, they can't keep going at that pace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It definitely feels like they were struggling to find something for Buss to do this season since now he's actually built the team he doesn't have much to do with their actual successes and losses.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

GoutPatrol posted:

Unless the next episode is like 1 1/2 seasons they are running out of time, I know this season began with a flash forward to 84 but they haven't even given whoever plays Moses Malone a line yet

lol

Hakkesshu posted:

The whole Honey plot is bizarre and as far as I can tell is completely made up. She's based on someone named Puppi Buss who absolutely did not marry him, she just changed her name? Not like this show is shy about being creative with the facts but it's not like it's adding anything to the show.

That makes the events at the end of this week's episode extra bizarre.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Honey stuff being all made up (or just extremely loosely based on reality) made its inclusion just pointless.