Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

The Buss scenes stopped all momentum in every episode. I ended up skipping through those scenes because it’s just not interesting. Shame it’s cancelled though. :(

One thing this show did was make me watch more classic Lakers/Boston games on nba league pass. Hard to imagine a time where fans stormed the court and players had to fight their way out lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Laterite posted:

Also having Jay Mohr, who is IRL married to Jeannie Buss, show up as Kareem's agent was a bit of a shark jump moment for me.

Yeah, that was unnecessary. He doesn’t look well and his neck has disappeared ?