Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
I like this show's Larry Bird but I haven't been feeling the rivalry angle between him and Johnson or the Lakers and Celtics as much this season. It feels like they wanted to soften Bird and Auerbach (and most of the rest of the cast except Westhead), which is probably for the best since they're based on real people and relatively recent events but as TV characters I like them best when they're acting like huge pricks. They keep saying how much beating Boston means to them and how nothing else matters but the hate bus needs a little more fuel IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
I can't believe max couldn't find a way to sell this show. Five seasons of Ballers starring the most expensive actor in actual Hollywood and they can't make this work? This show should be a (kill me) slam dunk. I would love to see how the analytics and costs of those two shows match up across the first two seasons.