Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Nosfereefer posted:

building my lair on the cheap, getting sued by the adventuring party for not being up to code

paladin: this heavy rock door has no slowing mechanism or even padding. could easily take a man's arm off
evil overlord: yeah, hm
paladin: can't say the same about this arm-remover trap. when was the last maintenance for this?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster

Only a howler
"Well, you can't get the lignum vitae."

Critical

look, i know you wanted the magic mirror. everyone wants the magic mirror. "thou art the fairest" and all that bullshit. but the reagents aren't cheap, it takes labor to convince a child to stand in front of it until their conscience is sucked in for all eternity, and with half the island coming down with a case of fire spiders logistics is a fuckin nightmare at the moment.

no i don't have something like it. closest I have is a dark crystal ball that tells you your parents are disappointed in your life choices.

nah i havent sold any. they got teleported here by accident and if i dump them in the lake i get cursed with the razorblood.

KitConstantine

You built your castle in a poisonous swamp, why are you shocked you got foundation issues? you know conjured servants don't know poo poo about pouring concrete. thats what you get for not going union, now it's gonna cost you double to fix it than just doin it right the first time!

Thank You To Pot Smoke Phoenix

Prof. Crocodile

buddy they won’t even let *me* gently caress the bag of holding.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Ancient runes? No, you didn't see these, they were never here. Word gets out about these, you'll need an archeological impact study before we can proceed. That's a minimum 6-month delay.

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

The scrying mirror is on back order at the magic supplier. We can install a screeding mirror temporarily, but you'll only be able to see the rants of angry hermits. No, it never turns off.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Prof. Crocodile posted:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

paladin: this heavy rock door has no slowing mechanism or even padding. could easily take a man's arm off
evil overlord: yeah, hm
paladin: can't say the same about this arm-remover trap. when was the last maintenance for this?

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Prof. Crocodile posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

You're aware, Miss Pandora, that by opening this you've voided the warranty?