Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Truman Peyote posted:

i dont even like having 1 job op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

The Management posted:

any half-competent salaried contract includes a stipulation that you basically can’t work anywhere else at the same time (moonlighting clause). when they find out you do they will fire you. if they’re very angry they will also sue you to claw back some of your wages.

Jonny 290 posted:

there's a clause in our employment rules that say we gotta tell the cfo and legal if we have another job that we actually get an annual income statement from. lol i had to do it with my twitch stream. (they were like "yea sure thats fine just dont do it during work hours")

yeah my contract has the "no other work without permission from the company" clause

but they gotta catch you first, if they're so bloated and disorganized with disconnected management to overemploy a bunch of people, i have doubts on their ability to get their poo poo together enough to do anything beyond maybe fire you :getin:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

polyester concept posted:

lmao that owns

reminds me of the story of the guy that outsourced his own job to somebody in china and nobody noticed until they started asking questions about why there was so much vpn access from foreign ip’s

he was a verizon employee