Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Having a human made by you
Yes
No
Jojo
View Results

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
The first time I was asked if I wanted a kid, I was 7 god drat years old, and my answer was "nah". I was 15 when people started telling me I would change my mind.The destiny of the uterus-haver is to bear children no matter what, after all. :rolleyes:

Here I am, on the cusp of 35, and if anything, I've grown increasingly secure in my decision not to have children with every passing day. There's just too much to do and too much fun to have. Plus, pregnancy and childrearing sound like complete & utter nightmares on all levels. Plus, the world is terrible, and I can't imagine forcing someone to live through all this bullshit.

edit: oh this sure is a fun snipe

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Apr 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Op please log off and seek therapy

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

im_sorry posted:

I got a vasectomy 22 years ago.

The further we get into hellworld, the more glad I am that I did it.

I've considered it but the deflating balloon sound at climax is just so unromantic

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Good soup! posted:

Op please log off and seek therapy

why.

also, no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HChVkIQBDcs

"Oops, did I just say that out loud? Oh, well, it's not like it's something new. It's just the logical extension of the decades of bilge water that you've let us pump into your homes. The pink noise that hums away in the background while you run the gauntlet we force on you everyday. The billowing candy floss that helps to soften the blow. Deep down you've always known that your children already belong to us, so why don't you cut the outraged parent routine, shut your mouth and get back in your seat. Your children already belong to us. What are you?

Billy Ray Blowjob fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Apr 11, 2022

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

YeahTubaMike posted:

There's just too much to do and too much fun to have.

Plus, the world is terrible, and I can't imagine forcing someone to live through all this bullshit.

:confused:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

why.

also, no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HChVkIQBDcs

Deep down you've always known that your children already belong to us, so why don't you cut the outraged parent routine, shut your mouth and get back in your seat. Your children already belong to us. What are you?

is this a bit I'm not getting or is this poster seriously deranged and fuckin weird

when your posts trend toward Anime Villain Lines, it's time to log off friend

Fake edit: oh god and you keep adding more to your post lol

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Good soup! posted:

is this a bit I'm not getting or is this poster seriously deranged and fuckin weird

No, youre just challenged and scared.

Something was too real.

Resort to anger blanket assumptions and calling to shut things down.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Good soup! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKWpwqX1uDo

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Everyone grab an arm or leg, we're dragging OP to the breeding chamber!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i don't want to have kids, but i definitely need the rest of you to so that someone can change my diaper when i'm 80 and pick up the warfighter baton in the foreverwar that keeps our economy strong (so that my stocks will perform well and i can pay the diaper changer a modest, unlivable wage).

just kidding, i won't live to 80, but i am still going to need those future warfighters unless the timetable on functional ai supersoldiers accelerates dramatically.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there is one major upside to pregnancy in modern times, and it's that it has never been easier to subject everyone you know or even total strangers to the horrifying and disgusting miracle of your child's arrival.

this could be you!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
all these women constantly begging for access to my powerful seed, like geez ladies haven't you heard I'm volcel for life?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bad Purchase posted:

there is one major upside to pregnancy in modern times, and it's that it has never been easier to subject everyone you know or even total strangers to the horrifying and disgusting miracle of your child's arrival.

this could be you!

Wait, does VC here mean video conference??

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

probably voice chat, but i guess it could be video call

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

"alright who the gently caress said to push into site"

"I think it was our doctor"

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

Icochet posted:

I've considered it but the deflating balloon sound at climax is just so unromantic

It's more of a honking sound, actually. Very sexy.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
There is literally nothing gayer than a man and a woman having sex and producing offspring.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I never thought my brother would have a kid but he did and my neice is awesome. I don't think I'll ever have kids myself. Maybe things will change when I'm in my late 30s and "the clock is ticking!!" I doubt it though also i can barely take care of myself and my pets so I'd need a lot of help from a partner. If i was a single mother i would probably move in with my family or something cause i could not handle that poo poo alone. I also worry about passing on my mental issues since some of that can be genetic.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I have no regrets not having kids

What I don't get [truly] is why others DO have them??!?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I have zero paternal instincts. I’ve been that way for as far back as I can remember, and at the age of 42, I’m too drat old to have a child now. Technically not, but I wouldn’t want to be in my 60s when my child is in high school. That’s unfair to them.

I helped raise my two nephews who are good kids. Good and close enough to be cool uncle material, but never enough for a father.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

There is literally nothing gayer than a man and a woman having sex and producing offspring.

Well yeah, there’s a penis involved. Super dooper gay.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Can confirm, am gay

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
World population: 8 billion and climbing

Want a child? Adopt.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

My wife and I are gonna have another baby and no anime villain speech can stop us, get owned bitches

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
When my brother said he and his wife were trying to have kids it just blew my mind because it never occurred to me that people planned for and wanted to have kids.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My kid is my stepson. Obviously he’s my family but if his mother and I were to ever split up I wouldn’t have any of my own.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Don’t listen to any of the negative responses here. I have two boys, 24 & 20 and a15 year old girl. All the grief and headaches from the younger years really pay off when they reach adulthood. It’s great watching them make adult decisions and having adult conversations with them. I can’t even describe how great it is.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

I didn't ask to be here, but I might as well have fun while I'm here, right? :shrug:

edit:

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Don’t listen to any of the negative responses here. I have two boys, 24 & 20 and a15 year old girl. All the grief and headaches from the younger years really pay off when they reach adulthood. It’s great watching them make adult decisions and having adult conversations with them. I can’t even describe how great it is.

I've asked my mom how weird it is, just shooting the poo poo with me while we're both grown despite the fact that she basically remembers my whole life & pre-life, and she thinks it's great. I'm glad. :)

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Apr 12, 2022

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I could never get anyone pregnant because everyone sees my penis and is like "woah that's way too big like way bigger than any other penis it is very big I cannot fit that ever!" And then they never let me put my penis in and it makes me sad but anyway I don't have any kids. Because my penis is too big, you see.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
wait i thought a stork was involved

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Mine spit on me today and made me watch Cars yesterday and used my mascera to draw pretty princess pictures on the wall. I regret everything

She's cute though so ymmv

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

pervert

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Colonel Cancer posted:

common misconception stemming from the fact that storks are natural caregivers. you can however leave your child with a stork while you hit the bar in daytona beach, according to article 3 of florida's constitution.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

corn haver posted:

you can however leave your child with a stork while you hit the bar in daytona beach, according to article 3 of florida's constitution.

don't do this. i left mine with a stork for an hour, and the dang bird taught the kid about genders :argh:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

corn haver posted:

common misconception stemming from the fact that storks are natural caregivers. you can however leave your child with a stork while you hit the bar in daytona beach, according to article 3 of florida's constitution.

No egrets

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
I like other people's kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Nowher posted:

I like other people's kids.