Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Will Win
Menou
Akari
Momo
Ashuna
View Results

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
I mean...this is episode five. Her plan is clearly going to fail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

The Colonel posted:

this show is the plot of a ps2 jrpg that never got made. ashuna is the weird last party member who gets lots of funny jokes but is entirely out of place and incapable of recognizing it. this episode was the end of the first disc. my brain is poisoned and this is how i view every aspect of shokei shoujo and that's part of why i love it

I think this is just how a lot of light novels feel.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Also splitting herself like that might be a hack to deal with whatever the Concepts do to people who use them too much--assuming that's even real.