Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Will Win
Menou
Akari
Momo
Ashuna
View Results

marumaru
May 20, 2013

The Colonel posted:

well we started off the show with introducing menou's own personal gay aide, the second episode had akari jokingly going "ahahaha what if we like went on a fantastic journey together and our relationship deepened. what do you think would happen between us. wouldn't that be crazy" and half of this ep was a buff princess complimenting momo's fashion sense while trying to kill her on top of a train car

yeah im really enjoying this show as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

The Colonel posted:

official upload of the full opening song, with lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wykhe7OgZeA

they contracted mili for it, a japanese indie music group who like doing songs with really weird progression and thematically heavy lyrics. they did some major songs for library of ruina for anyone who's played that

oh gently caress yeah, i did think it sounded a lot like mili
mili is so good btw, yall should give them a listen if you liked this op

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Big Leg posted:

here's an image from the subtle 5 minute scene of momo stroking menou's thighs and talking about how much she loves her (i think you just misread 'aide' as 'side')

idk they could just be good friends

marumaru
May 20, 2013

lol can't say i saw this coming
also i continue to love this op. i fuckin love mili

marumaru
May 20, 2013

marumaru
May 20, 2013

man i really like this anime despite the lower budget compared to big titles. the premise and world is so cool that even i, for whom animation quality is one of the biggest draws to anime, let it slide just fine.
this anime rocks

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Elephant Parade posted:

Wish the first person to drop major spoilers after the new episode came out had prefaced them with, "New episode out!"

if you see a new post after a thread goes a few days without posts/if you know it's the release day for a seasonal anime, don't even click the thread. i had to learn that lesson after getting spoilered several times. it blows

marumaru
May 20, 2013

there's some fantastic individual frames and the scene you mentioned but i just mean there's some really odd moments where they barely animate things at all or the pacing is off imo. the designs are all fantastic though

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

She's there to have muscles and slice poo poo in half

good

Insurrectionist posted:

The only girl she meets doesn't even appreciate either of those features, really takes me out of the story due to its lacking realism

same biggest shortcoming of the show so far

marumaru
May 20, 2013

That's not what she meant, Momo!

marumaru
May 20, 2013

agreed. i've been noticing that too - no one bats an eye at her ever

marumaru
May 20, 2013

those couches definitely look like they could fit three momos

marumaru
May 20, 2013

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Good episode with some nice action and just a friendly little girl that's one of the big human errors using B films to terrorize the world

her introduction was pretty great. scarier than i'd expected from the edgy little girl trope!

marumaru
May 20, 2013

i really, really hope it gets a 2nd season and fast - this might just be my favorite new anime of the season

marumaru
May 20, 2013

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Good ending I eagerly await the adventures of Murder Movie kid and her zombie sister

Read the light novels as vol 3 and 4 are wild!

they translated to english?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

golden goose and all that