Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Will Win
Menou
Akari
Momo
Ashuna
View Results

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Raenir Salazar posted:

What introduced Menou's gay side in episode one? I feel like I missed it. :raise:

here's an image from the subtle 5 minute scene of momo stroking menou's thighs and talking about how much she loves her (i think you just misread 'aide' as 'side')

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Bakeneko posted:

Who would've thought that the organization that trains orphans to assassinate other innocent kids would be the bad guys?

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
i respect the archbishop and her technicolor gatling gun laser staff

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
caught up on the last 4 episodes finally. the 'momo angrily eats nuts for 5 minutes' sequence is so good.

great moments in long take static shots featuring a glass and a tray in anime history

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
i really appreciate how this anime is somehow able to have a scene where menou stabs a freakish body horror child literally born from a tragic victim of their hosed up world, and another scene where menou stabs akari in the mouth with a watermelon