Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Will Win
Menou
Akari
Momo
Ashuna
View Results

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Kung Food posted:

I have to wonder why Akari mind blanks herself each loop. How will she alter the timeline if she just makes the same choices each time?

my read on it is that she wants her and menou's romance to be natural, and not feel like she's deceiving menou into liking her by being from the future. itd be a pretty good spin on the sort of standard timeloop romance plot beat

otherwise this shows whips. i was kinda cold on momo but her and ashuna have the best dynamic, glad shes also found an unkillable wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

I really think its as simple as they're rare, and look exactly like everyone else, so nobody even thinks to keep an eye out unless someone starts using pure concept powers. you're overthinking this

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

reusing the shots like that was a great budget saving thing that also doubled as funny as hell. ashunas smugly sliding into view while momo angrily demolished nuts got me every time

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

its an ongoing light novel series so there was no ending to adapt

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

yeah anime original endings are rarely a good idea. stories are long and anime is expensive to make, so a lot of the time these days its just a fancy way to get you aware of cool manga/novels

frankly, the worldbuilding in this is dope enough that im glad theres a lot more story. im definitely going to start the novels once i have the time