Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Choose your roles.

I am Sad Clown with Accordion and Hat with Droopy Flower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

im one of the weird people that acts like a bird

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm one of those people who falls off a staircase onto a trampoline and goes boingg and goes back up onto the staircase

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

biosterous

i'm the narrator that shows up once every fifteen minutes to say two sentences to remind you that there is allegedly a plot

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*spinning intensely, grimacing*

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
It's a law that during the course of your day you have to suddenly bust a move at least once.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

biosterous posted:

i'm the narrator that shows up once every fifteen minutes to say two sentences to remind you that there is allegedly a plot

I'm the publicist shaking his head while trying to explain the plot of this year's show then just giving up and cutting & pasting the same ad copy from last year.

Escape From Noise

Twerk de Soleil.

Think about it.

Manifisto

I gesture mysteriously towards the performers doing actual stunts and feats. obviously I don't have any lines to speak but my hands are eloquent: "look at this loving lady riding a flaming bicycle atop the spinning orb, she's an amazing performer but can't complete a crossword to save her life"

ty nesamdoom!

nut

im the hoop everyone takes turns jumping thru

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I am a very small person on an even smaller dirt bike that I call "Gravechigger."

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Manifisto

come on everyone, those grins need to be wider and poo poo-eatingier or this performance of Smirk du Soleil will never get off the ground!!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Manifisto posted:

come on everyone, those grins need to be wider and poo poo-eatingier or this performance of Smirk du Soleil will never get off the ground!!

*reads gbs posts and compares them to my own*

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!