Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

auron is a cool druncle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

the blitzball donk sound is even better on some eventual boss, for a Reason, and maybe i'll remember to post about it when you get there :v:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

i got like 50 dodges legit when i played this decades ago, and when i replayed recently i said "lol gently caress that" and used a save editor to give myself the rewards

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Akratic Method posted:

edit: :lmao: I just remembered the time you made an entire Terraria episode of walking in circles to grind random encounters, looking for whatever the hell that was. Nazar?

multiple! and they were still fun :buddy:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

i will never say anything nice about blitzball

actually one thing: i like when you use jecht shot to bonk a bunch of dudes in the face, that's great

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

dan post the picture of squonk (skwonk?)

panda toy pic please and thank you

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Danaru posted:

Here's the tiny lad, he's exactly one handful sized

yes thank you

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

this boss fight is the best DOINK in the game

also geez, wakka can whip a sportsball like a hundred meters away, while standing on an airship that's flying at high speed, and bounce it off a dragon and have it fly perfectly back to his hands.

but that doesn't work in his sport because it's done underwater, lol eat poo poo wakka

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

bevelle cloister is poo poo from an rear end

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

btw

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

iirc there's a cap of 99 sphere levels stored up before that character stops gaining AP

also fuckin :lmao: at the ghost fight, it was wonderful

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

loving incredible i love it :allears:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

aeon spam was absolutely how i got through it in my teens yeah

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

yeah petrifying enemies still gives AP

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

glyph mine on the aeons loving rules

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

the way to dodge the lighting bolts is to google "ffx save editor" and make the game think you dodged all the lightning bolts

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Akratic Method posted:

I got the remaster on Switch, I don't think there is an editor. :negative:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ffxed-final-fantasy-x-save-editor.543741/ :toot:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

i have always believed in gooba& + crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013