Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Did anyone actually watch Criss Angel Mindfreak? I was still in middle school when that show came out and my parents thought it was work of the devil, much like Runescape, so in order to partake in it, it had to be at my grandmas house or when they weren't home or something. Looking back I wonder if the 8th grade would have been any different had I went hard into emo sub culture instead of hanging out with the pastiest kids alive grinding woodcutting behind seers village bank.

For those who missed out on it entirely, it was basically an emo guy doing really weird and sometimes neat stunts, while being accompanied by a spider-like humanoid friend who went around on all fours (as seen in the hit youtube clip below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAqZYA_mAzg

Does anyone have any fond memories of this, re-enactments they've done with their friends? have you ever mindfreaked someone else or have been mindfreaked? let me know down in the comments below.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What's with the thread title, did I just get mindfreaked?
:eyepop:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
What in hells bells is going on here

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’ve been mindfreaked by the thread title :staredog:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
So did the guy make it to Everest? Or did he like die?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Don't body shame Chris Angel, OP. He's old.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

M I N D F R E A K

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i should get a jacket like mindfreak's

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Find Mreak.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

What the

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hed get laughed off tv for that lack of tats now

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

What's happened here?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I saw him at the Luxor. The comedy relief guy was on point.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I voted 5 but you're on thin ice op

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

he is an angel

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Why go all gothy emo and then give yourself a stage name that's only one letter away from Christ Angel? Freaking poser.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
If he was really an angel he could just fly to the top and mindfreak us all with his 1000 eyes and 7 wings.

I don't believe he's real :colbert:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

buglord posted:

while being accompanied by a spider-like humanoid friend who went around on all fours (as seen in the hit youtube clip below)

i've been directionless for years... but this is it. this is what i want to be when i grow up. if there are any proffesional spider-like humanoid friends in this thread please recommend me a university i could attend to persue this career.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gonna make this alcohol disappear watch me haha

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Huh apparently he was really big at doing stuff for the Make a Wish foundation because he won a award from them so he's probably a cool person.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Remmeber that yoytuve it was all like CHEETOS???? WHAT THE EFF DAVID BLAINE??? XD

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

You Are A Elf posted:

I’ve been mindfreaked by the thread title :staredog:

but for real op wheres the 460lbs?

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
i think i like David Blaine more just cause he's creepy as gently caress.

i'm too old for this loud, IN YOUR FAAAACE MAAGICCCK.

Mr. Angel is 54

and actually starting to look like David Blaine

MIIINDDDDDD PHRREEAAAAAK

Nooner posted:

Remmeber that yoytuve it was all like CHEETOS???? WHAT THE EFF DAVID BLAINE??? XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVoiYZum9Zg

it's probably in here somewhere

and seriously 240p even in 2007? really

It's Cheez-its ( around 6:10 )

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Apr 18, 2022

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

another one of buglord's japes. voted 1

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Raere posted:

another one of buglord's japes. voted 1

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I don't like magicians, they all seem like redpill MGTOW types and I don't like that one bit, no way. Think about it, their whole thing is manipulating and tricking people. I don't trust a person like that around me or the people I love, not a thing I like at all, nope.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

at least write a creative paragraph or two about the goddamn 460lb mogul, you shouldn't make promises you can't keep, Dad... I mean buglord. :qq:

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

drat something is happening to my mind...something freaky

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Criss angel is one of the worst TV magicians I've ever seen. Great showman... terrible magician.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Do you think he'd get mad if you kept calling him Christopher Angle? I bet he would it'd be funny as gently caress lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

syntaxfunction posted:

Do you think he'd get mad if you kept calling him Christopher Angle? I bet he would it'd be funny as gently caress lol

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Jack Ma's head has always had a potent circumference of 29.75", but it was only recently that Alibaba's billionaire founder undertook a drastic diet on the advice of a personal "Symmetry Guru"--the result of which was a transformative 22-stone (310 lb) weight gain that saw Ma's waistline bloom to nearly 48".

"Many people claimed it was unhealthy," Ma recalled. "But all my life, I have never felt healthier. When I was 58 [kilograms], I always felt small and tired...my head sat heavy on my shoulders and would often make me feel off balance."

Ma laughed in the face of widespread incredulity. He reportedly became an intimidating figure in the business world challenging opponents to inappropriate feats of strength. Outside the boardroom, he claimed that his additional size had imbued him with newfound sexual powers, and famously paraded prostitutes in front of television cameras to suggest that they had absorbed a small portion of his powers in coitus; one threw multiple punches at Ma's stomach, who visibly winced before explaining that this was only possible because of the powers he gave her. An ordinary human would have been absorbed into Ma's bulk "like a star absorbing a smaller heavenly body."

And as a public demonstration of how healthy his metamorphosis in fact was, Ma eventually announced that he would climb Mt. Everest. While doctors and critics remained skeptical of his endeavor--citing his lack of experience and training--Ma dismissed them out of hand. He believed in divine symmetry and the Kingdom of Christ--the burden of any other knowledge was unnecessary at best and harmful at worst. To prove this, he removed his shirt and challenged any volunteers to "gaze into the abyss" (referring to his navel); reportedly, one young man attempted to meet his challenge, but soon became unnerved.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
that dude looks pretty drat good for 460 lb

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Well drat, guess that's what happens when you

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Smugworth posted:

What's with the thread title, did I just get mindfreaked?
:eyepop:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

TK8325 posted:

M I N D F R E A K

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
This 300-Lb. Woman Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro – 3 Times
"I was trying to do something healthy for myself but people were laughing at me,".

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
He stood on one foot and told people he was floating and people bought it

Padical
Nov 29, 2004
OP, I'm really tired, I need to go to bed, and I was on my way to doing after this film finished but when I closed the window the forums was behind so I checked it and saw this thread and was really excited for the 460lb man trying to climb Everest. Can you PLEASE just post the story quickly so I can read and then go to bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i didnt know criss angle was chinese