Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

krist angul hosed my brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

There was a 460 pound Chinese man who was climbing mount wverest and he farted. Everyone laughed. That’s it.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
The funny part is that the Chinese guy wasn’t a fatso, he was just really big and he couldn’t haul enough oxygen for his vast lungs

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

if he dies on the summit he makes everest bigger

ever think of that? :okpos:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gazpacho posted:

The funny part is that the Chinese guy wasn’t a fatso, he was just really big and he couldn’t haul enough oxygen for his vast lungs

fact: he consumes vast quantities of krill]]

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

blight rhino posted:

at least write a creative paragraph or two about the goddamn 460lb mogul, you shouldn't make promises you can't keep, Dad... I mean buglord. :qq:

Yeah buglord you bastard, kindly edit your first post and replace it with one that's on topic.

Or I'll tell all the other bugs about your fail.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hope that man is alright.

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
Has anyone eaten at Chris Angel's restaurant? I'm curious how it is.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

istewart posted:

Well drat, guess that's what happens when you

Ching-Dow is a pretty good slogan.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Where's the goddamn mogul op??

RunningOnEmpty
Nov 1, 2005
Because I work hard for the money...bitch.
yep, you got me.

My Crab is Fight
Mar 13, 2007
Where teh gently caress is the fat Chinese man

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
You know what, just the thought of an obese man climbing a mountain is funny enough. I can't stop laughing. Thank you op and chris angel

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Is Buglord the new Wizard Master? Because these forums don't seem big enough for the both of them.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

460 lb shitposting mogul buglord attempts to climb a mountain of his own shitposts

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

istewart posted:

Well drat, guess that's what happens when you

Well how come all the servers let me mangle the name by pronouncing it how it's spelled!! gently caress!

Well no longer!!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

My favourite one was when he pretended he could pull people in half at the hips, but then really had a bunch of people without legs crawl around screaming like he ripped them in two with magic

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

buglord posted:

Did anyone actually watch Criss Angel Mindfreak? I was still in middle school when that show came out and my parents thought it was work of the devil, much like Runescape, so in order to partake in it, it had to be at my grandmas house or when they weren't home or something. Looking back I wonder if the 8th grade would have been any different had I went hard into emo sub culture instead of hanging out with the pastiest kids alive grinding woodcutting behind seers village bank.

For those who missed out on it entirely, it was basically an emo guy doing really weird and sometimes neat stunts, while being accompanied by a spider-like humanoid friend who went around on all fours (as seen in the hit youtube clip below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAqZYA_mAzg

Does anyone have any fond memories of this, re-enactments they've done with their friends? have you ever mindfreaked someone else or have been mindfreaked? let me know down in the comments below.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
This russian spambot is broken

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

He peacocking

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
For the longest time I thought his name was "Crisis Angel" because the double s doesn't make any sense. My brain was unconsciously inserting a letter.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Lifepuzzler posted:

For the longest time I thought his name was "Crisis Angel" because the double s doesn't make any sense. My brain was unconsciously inserting a letter.

Criis Angel, pronounced like Crease Angle.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Bris Angel XD

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I read that he's to Kurt Angle's brother.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

fart

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Gas thread, ban op.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
I was going to post the canyon jump but apparently a&e took down the youtube video because it was too embarrassing :(

naem
May 29, 2011

Chris Angel has hurt the feelings of the Chinese people and will face repercussions for this unwarranted attack on its 5000 year history itt

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Rahu posted:

I was going to post the canyon jump but apparently a&e took down the youtube video because it was too embarrassing :(

How about the one where he “escapes” from a beach condo that is being demolished

https://youtu.be/Wk-DBLVNxHQ

Spoiler: it’s dumb as all hell

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

verbal enema posted:

Well how come all the servers let me mangle the name by pronouncing it how it's spelled!! gently caress!

Well no longer!!

Mindfricked in the bum by a bottle of Tsingdao

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

thomawesome posted:

Has anyone eaten at Chris Angel's restaurant? I'm curious how it is.

No one knows if it's good or not because after you eat there you disappear from this demension and go to the spirit/ghost one.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

he will weigh less if he reaches the top of everest due to the lower gravity

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Put me down for 17. 17 people will die on Mindfreak this year.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

latinotwink1997 posted:

Put me down for 17. 17 people will die on Mindfreak this year.

I thought you were down for 17 Ching-Dows!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

According to China Daily, the heaviest man in China is Wang Haonan, who peaked at 334 kg/ 736 lb but dropped to 192 kg/423 lb after gastric surgery. No word on his Everest expedition.

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Apr 18, 2022

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

projecthalaxy posted:

According to China Daily, the heaviest man in China is Wang Haonan, who peaked at 334 kg/ 736 lb but dropped to 192 kg/423 lb after gastric surgery. No word on his Everest expedition.

China's almost certainly got some larger ones gestating somewhere. Ones they're not going to talk about until they're ready to reveal them.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I bet he spits bars

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
You might have some people fooled but there's no way I'm buying this ludicrous idea that somebody was in Junior High when this show was on the air

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Wait I am confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Katamari Democracy posted:

Wait I am confused

that's the hypoxia! you have to get back down out of the death zone immediately!