Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
be careful when ye peer into the abyss, lest ye get hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Professor Shark posted:

#1: Don't go to Florida
#2: Don't go in a cave
#3:

#3 don't claim you used to run with Bird, or that you have Bird's axe

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Hazo posted:

Semi-counterpoint: Collapsed sinkholes are fantastic dives. I've been down in Devil's Den and watched catfish and alligators peacefully swim above me.

But it's also the only place I've seen that underwater grim reaper DO NOT GO FURTHER cave sign in person and absolutely gently caress all that

my eyes saw Florida, glazed over, and thought this started out "collapsed skinheads", :hmmyes:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i used to live in winter park florida, which notoriously has a big fukken hole in it haha