Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

marijuana can precipitate pyschotic episodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad guy

everybody jokes about ha ha remember that one time we ate the brownies and thought we were dying, like thinking your dying is just a normal part of life or something that doesn't have long term traumatic effects.

bad guy

me; a genius. I think my body is shutting down. It hink I may already be dead. Just an ordinary thursday for me, a genius.

bad guy

Spider Man sat down at the edge of a building looking out over New York City. "I didn't want to believe it when the other super heroes told me, but they're right. Dr. Strange has been acting...well...stranger than usual. And I think its the weed."

"Come to think of it, Aunt May has also been acting weird. She has been watching a lot of Game Show Network. She watches Hollywood Squares and she laughs, and she cries. When I talk to her, she looks at my face like she doesn't know it's a face, like it's just some kind of weird putty anemone making hideous sounds at her."

From below, a smell wafted up. It was the sweet smell of piss and garbage. "Thank goodness some things in New York never change," thought Spider Man. But then, he smelled a different smell. It was weed. Despite himself, he started to get high. That was when the Green Goblin attacked.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I guess if you buy weed that's money you could have spent on a different kind of weed or maybe a cool pipe

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Macnult

it'll help with your anxiety disorder, specifically the one that developed from smoking marijuana habitually

Macnult

not only is weed no longer byob, it hasn't been byob for quite some time

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Macnult posted:

it'll help with your anxiety disorder, specifically the one that developed from smoking marijuana habitually

:negative: busted

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Macnult posted:

not only is weed no longer byob, it hasn't been byob for quite some time

What's the story here anyway?

FutonForensic

Doctor Octopus bellowed over the panic crowd, "Hi everyone, I have just lowered a giant dome over all of Manhattan, and will begun hotboxing the entire district"

The crowd cheered!

Doctor Octopus shook his head in disappointment. "Folks, that's bad. There are a million motorists here, and none of them have consented to receiving extremely impaired driving."

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Sherbert Hoover posted:

What's the story here anyway?

we decided that weed was unbyob one day, and i guess we forgot to undo that

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
sounds like a mistake imo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Weed is extremely, nay excessively, unbyob.

Heather Papps

hello friend

bongwater is the most vile thing and good luck getting it out of that shag carpet that lines your van, pal

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

people sometimes literally get killed over a stinky flower boo to weed i say

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You can die if you smoke too much weed, people are always talking about that.

That kid that you never heard about again in High School?

He didn't move away. He toked the Devil's Lettuce and his soul got yoinked straight out of his body, and down to the depths of... I can't even finish that thought. And you wondered WHY it was called "High" school...

Today, on this High Holy Day, I want you to think about that kid, as you roll up a spliff and take that poo poo to the head....

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i'm gonna vape for all who have not seen the light. the light at the end of my joint lmao gottem

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
The Weed Out Of Space by H P Bongcraft

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Dr. Honked posted:

bad guy

FutonForensic posted:

Doctor Octopus bellowed over the panic crowd, "Hi everyone, I have just lowered a giant dome over all of Manhattan, and will begun hotboxing the entire district"

The crowd cheered!

Doctor Octopus shook his head in disappointment. "Folks, that's bad. There are a million motorists here, and none of them have consented to receiving extremely impaired driving."

bad guy

Dr. Honked posted:

the terrifying story of a farming family slowly turned into degenerate zombies by a high quality indica/sativa blend nourished by the eldrich light of an alien moon

The Voice of Labor

running out can be p' scary, op

Heather Papps

hello friend

once on weed i ate everything in the fridge and my family starved

bad guy

weed makes you look at the other guy in the cabin and imagine he's a big chicken leg

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

one time on weed I maliciously ordered pizza for myself and paid for it and ate it knowing I was allergic to dairy

the devil's lettuce could've killed me by poor decision making skills and it's bad, folks

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i just ate a paper bag full of tortilla chips from the good mexican place

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

your friend sk posted:

rip

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

your friend sk posted:

hosed up if true

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Nosfereefer

i smoked weed once, and now im former president barack obama

bad guy

your friend sk posted:

i love authentic mexican cuisine

bad guy

why dont they make the bag...out of the same stuff they make the chips out of? heyyoo

bad guy

why they don't of the out chips the same....stuff they make bag of? ooohey

Finger Prince

Cardi BYOB posted:

one time on weed I maliciously ordered pizza for myself and paid for it and ate it knowing I was allergic to dairy

the devil's lettuce could've killed me by poor decision making skills and it's bad, folks

One time my friend ate a bag of Cadbury mini eggs whilst watching movies stoned. He is diabetic. He could barely keep food down for two days after, the feckin idjut. He's normally very good at managing his diabetes. Not when the devil's lettuce gets involved.

Finger Prince

Things I have learned the hard way:
1) don't smoke diesels
2) correct, accurate dosing of edibles is critical
3) big drink, little/no smoke. Big smoke, little/no drink
4) I had a number 4 but I forgot what it was

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Weed only grows on the graves of people who died from smoking weed. Will your body fertilize the crop of tomorrow?

Finger Prince

Buttchocks posted:

Weed only grows on the graves of people who died from smoking weed. Will your body fertilize the crop of tomorrow?

Man you gotta try this white widow x Buttchocks strain.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Finger Prince posted:

Things I have learned the hard way:
1) don't smoke diesels
2) correct, accurate dosing of edibles is critical
3) big drink, little/no smoke. Big smoke, little/no drink
4) I had a number 4 but I forgot what it was

4) smoke weed errday 420 blaze it mfers

google THIS

Buttchocks posted:

Really makes you wonder where the first weed plant came from, I think this proves that time travel is real

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

google THIS posted:

Really makes you wonder where the first weed plant came from, I think this proves that time travel is real

the first weed plant sprang from the soil in satan's bellybutton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

bad guy posted:

why they don't of the out chips the same....stuff they make bag of? ooohey