Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

one time at the beach a big marijuana cigarette, or "reefer," kicked sand in my face in front of all the laughing boys and pretty girls. realizing that my existence was clownish was the first step in my clown journey which has really never stopped. the bad thing about it was that some sand got in my eye and it was pretty red and itchy for a while.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making doobies and I saw one of the weeds and the bong looked at me!!!!!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Marijuana has eight hit dice at level 1, and only takes half damage from spells.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i read once that an early human smoked a weed and then invented agriculture and look where that got us

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

i read once that an early human smoked a weed and then invented agriculture and look where that got us

a bunch more weed

I take back every pessimistic thing I said about the progress of civilization, we're on the right track

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Dr. Honked posted:

4) smoke weed errday 420 blaze it mfers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ass-penny

:hmmyes:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

true story someone called the cops many years ago and said that my dad was growing dope and when the cops came with a search warrant they found two of the stringiest wee dope plants he had so carefully hid from his dumb rear end teenage child [me]. the cops laughed at my dad for the pathetic grow and left [with the dope]. I think one said something about kids being able to grow better dope than that.

it was scary because I thought the cops were going to put my dad in jail and it was bad because they ended up just laughing at my dad’s attempt to grow his own.

and from that moment on, because of the shame upon my family, I never smoked again :(

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Escape From Noise

Haha! I get it, OP. Green Goblin!

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Escape From Noise posted:

Haha! I get it, OP. Green Goblin!

https://youtube.com/shorts/3aMyWRDvRCI?feature=share

FutonForensic

lmao

bad guy

Buttchocks posted:

Weed only grows on the graves of people who died from smoking weed. Will your body fertilize the crop of tomorrow?

It also grows any place that stoners jizz

bad guy

Moo Cowabunga posted:

true story someone called the cops many years ago and said that my dad was growing dope and when the cops came with a search warrant they found two of the stringiest wee dope plants he had so carefully hid from his dumb rear end teenage child [me]. the cops laughed at my dad for the pathetic grow and left [with the dope]. I think one said something about kids being able to grow better dope than that.

it was scary because I thought the cops were going to put my dad in jail and it was bad because they ended up just laughing at my dad’s attempt to grow his own.

and from that moment on, because of the shame upon my family, I never smoked again :(

This isa great story thank you, I love it

bad guy

dad tries to homegrow weed FAIL

Escape From Noise

More like scarijuana. NO THANKS!

bad guy

Puff Puff Pass

There was once an evil old lady and she had an evil old husband.

One day the evil old lady died. "Bury me with my weed" said the evil old lady.

"But you don't need it. Can't I smoke it instead?" asked the evil old husband.

"No. I want to have it so you can't have it" she said, evilly.

Well wouldn't you know it, some time after that, the evil old husband died.

"Now that he's gone I can finally smoke this weed," the evil old lady said. The weed she meant was her burial weed.

It was late at night when the evil old lady decided to smoke her weed. After one puff, she heard a tiny sound.

"Must be a mouse," she said to herself. Then she thought evil thoughts about the mouse.

She took another puff. Now she could hear a faint voice saying "puuffff pufffff passssss."

"Must be the ghost of my dumb rear end husband," she said.

She smoked some more. It began to rain and thunder outside. Behind the thunder she could hear a angry voice yelling "PUFFFFF PUFFFFF PASSSSSSS."

"This is my weed," she said to herself, "and I can smoke it, on account of I outlived that sour old coot."

There was a loud knock on the door.

"It's probably my dead husband," she thought. "Better get it."

But it wasn't. It was the cops.

"Someone called us." The cops said. "He had a ghostly voice. He said a person was smoking weed in this shack."

"That would be me" replied the evil old woman, "But it's legal now. It's been legal for years."

"That's true. We didn't come to arrest you, we came to smoke weed with you."

So the evil old lady had to smoke weed with the cops, which was the most unpleasant thing in the world, and every time she would try to smoke weed, they would show up and smoke most of her weed and tell boring cop stories, and that was how the evil old man got his revenge.

Bluedeanie

bad guy posted:

Puff Puff Pass

"Now that he's gone I can finally smoke this weed," the evil old lady said. The weed she meant was her burial weed.

It was late at night when the evil old lady decided to smoke her weed. After one puff, she heard a tiny sound.

"Must be a mouse," she said to herself. Then she thought evil thoughts about the mouse.

She took another puff. Now she could hear a faint voice saying "puuffff pufffff passssss."

She smoked some more. It began to rain and thunder outside. Behind the thunder she could hear a angry voice yelling "PUFFFFF PUFFFFF PASSSSSSS."

"This is my weed," she said to herself, "and I can smoke it, on account of I outlived that sour old coot."

"Someone called us." The cops said. "He had a ghostly voice. He said a person was smoking weed in this shack."

"That would be me" replied the evil old woman, "But it's legal now. It's been legal for years."

So the evil old lady had to smoke weed with the cops, which was the most unpleasant thing in the world, and every time she would try to smoke weed, they would show up and smoke most of her weed and tell boring cop stories, and that was how the evil old man got his revenge.

:five:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

bad guy posted:

Puff Puff Pass

:pusheen: :froggonk:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
If you say "marijuana" five times while looking in a mirror, nothing happens and you just feel disappointed and foolish.

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Now do The Fall of the House of Kusher

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Armitag3 posted:

Pet Sedentary :eek:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

bad guy

Armitag3 posted:

Lol

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

bad guy posted:

Puff Puff Pass

Nosfereefer

Buttchocks posted:

If you say "marijuana" five times while looking in a mirror, nothing happens and you just feel disappointed and foolish.

Bluedeanie

It was about dusk, one evening during the supreme madness of the 4/20 outdoor music festival season, that I encountered my friend. He accosted me with excessive warmth, for he had been smoking much. The man wore motley. He had on a tie-died Sublime shirt, and his head was surmounted by the baggy oversized beanie. I was so pleased to see him that I thought I should never have done wringing his hand.

I said to him --"My dear Fortunato, you are luckily met. How remarkably well you are looking to-day. But I have received a quarter of what passes for White Rhino, and I have my doubts."

"How, bro?" said he. "White Rhino? A quarter? Impossible! And in the middle of the Midwest!"

"I have my doubts," said I, "And I was silly enough to pay dispo prices from a music fest weedman without consulting you first. You were not to be found, and I was fearful of losing a bargain."

"gently caress yeah bro let's rip that poo poo," said he.

"Come, our time is precious and the Pink Floyd cover band is coming up and I don't wanna miss that poo poo. My apartment is down the block."

"Smoke," I told him, handing him the pipe after he sat on my couch. He raised it to his lips with a smirk. I was just grateful this was the longest he had gone since I ran into him earlier without talking to me about the time he tried salvia in high school.

"This apartment..." he said, between coughs, "is nice. I dig your blacklight reactive Primus poster bro." He began to zone out at the poster, much as I had planned, and he then fell asleep after only half a bowl, because it actually was White Rhino and that poo poo is fuckin gas.

And so I went about my work. I fuckin hated Fortunato, he was really annoying and always trying to bum rides off me and always asks me for a cigarette any time he is hanging out in front of the gas station he works at when I go to get gatorade, like dude you work at the gas station just buy your own newports what the gently caress we're like 30 now. and so I began walling him up inside my apartment. by the time he would wake up he would be stuck in here, and the rent is due in three days so he will have to pay it and also he will miss the govt mule set tonight that i know he was looking forward to, which is a little extra petty considering i am tricking him into being stuck paying for my rent but i mean i did stock the fridge with hot pockets and root beer and i am leaving him the rest of this quarter which i think is fair when you think about it.

by the time i was sealing in the last few bricks, he began to rouse from his slumber.

"bro why are you walling us up in your apartment" he said, smacking his lips from cottonmouth and sleep breath

I looked down and i walled myself in on the wrong side

"poo poo" i said. "gently caress. god drat it

Ass-penny

bad guy posted:

Puff Puff Pass

Lmfao I'm email forwarding this to all of my oldest relatives thanks

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

your friend sk posted:

i just ate a paper bag full of tortilla chips from the good mexican place

you were probably too stoned to ask the cute latina working at the counter for a date, shame!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

bad guy posted:

Puff Puff Pass

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

google THIS

Bluedeanie posted:

It was about dusk, one evening during the supreme madness of the 4/20 outdoor music festival season, that I encountered my friend. He accosted me with excessive warmth, for he had been smoking much. The man wore motley. He had on a tie-died Sublime shirt, and his head was surmounted by the baggy oversized beanie. I was so pleased to see him that I thought I should never have done wringing his hand.

I said to him --"My dear Fortunato, you are luckily met. How remarkably well you are looking to-day. But I have received a quarter of what passes for White Rhino, and I have my doubts."

"How, bro?" said he. "White Rhino? A quarter? Impossible! And in the middle of the Midwest!"

"I have my doubts," said I, "And I was silly enough to pay dispo prices from a music fest weedman without consulting you first. You were not to be found, and I was fearful of losing a bargain."

"Come, our time is precious and the Pink Floyd cover band is coming up and I don't wanna miss that poo poo. My apartment is down the block."

"Smoke," I told him, handing him the pipe after he sat on my couch. He raised it to his lips with a smirk. I was just grateful this was the longest he had gone since I ran into him earlier without talking to me about the time he tried salvia in high school.

"This apartment..." he said, between coughs, "is nice. I dig your blacklight reactive Primus poster bro." He began to zone out at the poster, much as I had planned, and he then fell asleep after only half a bowl, because it actually was White Rhino and that poo poo is fuckin gas.

And so I went about my work. I fuckin hated Fortunato, he was really annoying and always trying to bum rides off me and always asks me for a cigarette any time he is hanging out in front of the gas station he works at when I go to get gatorade, like dude you work at the gas station just buy your own newports what the gently caress we're like 30 now. and so I began walling him up inside my apartment. by the time he would wake up he would be stuck in here, and the rent is due in three days so he will have to pay it and also he will miss the govt mule set tonight that i know he was looking forward to, which is a little extra petty considering i am tricking him into being stuck paying for my rent but i mean i did stock the fridge with hot pockets and root beer and i am leaving him the rest of this quarter which i think is fair when you think about it.

by the time i was sealing in the last few bricks, he began to rouse from his slumber.

"bro why are you walling us up in your apartment" he said, smacking his lips from cottonmouth and sleep breath

bad guy

Bluedeanie posted:

Escape From Noise

Are You Afraid of the Dank?

bad guy

Escape From Noise posted:

Are You Afraid of the Dank?

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Cypher

Machai

bad guy posted:

everybody jokes about ha ha remember that one time we ate the brownies and thought we were dying, like thinking your dying is just a normal part of life or something that doesn't have long term traumatic effects.

It is a normal part of life because we are all dying at all times. Every second you are alive is one second closer to death. It is inevitable.

Space Taxi
Weed has permanently tarnished the upstanding reputation of brownies

Escape From Noise

Space Taxi posted:

Weed has permanently tarnished the upstanding reputation of brownies

Girlscouts are always tokin' and munching away at their cookie supply.

ChubbyChecker

Bluedeanie posted:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Nosfereefer posted:

we decided that weed was unbyob one day, and i guess we forgot to undo that

heroin became byob

Nosfereefer

Bluedeanie posted:

poverty goat

Bluedeanie posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bluedeanie posted:

Jesus Christ