Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Macnult posted:

it'll help with your anxiety disorder, specifically the one that developed from smoking marijuana habitually

:negative: busted

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

your friend sk posted:

i just ate a paper bag full of tortilla chips from the good mexican place

hosed up if true

Areola Grande

bad guy posted:

Puff Puff Pass

There was once an evil old lady and she had an evil old husband.

One day the evil old lady died. "Bury me with my weed" said the evil old lady.

"But you don't need it. Can't I smoke it instead?" asked the evil old husband.

"No. I want to have it so you can't have it" she said, evilly.

Well wouldn't you know it, some time after that, the evil old husband died.

"Now that he's gone I can finally smoke this weed," the evil old lady said. The weed she meant was her burial weed.

It was late at night when the evil old lady decided to smoke her weed. After one puff, she heard a tiny sound.

"Must be a mouse," she said to herself. Then she thought evil thoughts about the mouse.

She took another puff. Now she could hear a faint voice saying "puuffff pufffff passssss."

"Must be the ghost of my dumb rear end husband," she said.

She smoked some more. It began to rain and thunder outside. Behind the thunder she could hear a angry voice yelling "PUFFFFF PUFFFFF PASSSSSSS."

"This is my weed," she said to herself, "and I can smoke it, on account of I outlived that sour old coot."

There was a loud knock on the door.

"It's probably my dead husband," she thought. "Better get it."

But it wasn't. It was the cops.

"Someone called us." The cops said. "He had a ghostly voice. He said a person was smoking weed in this shack."

"That would be me" replied the evil old woman, "But it's legal now. It's been legal for years."

"That's true. We didn't come to arrest you, we came to smoke weed with you."

So the evil old lady had to smoke weed with the cops, which was the most unpleasant thing in the world, and every time she would try to smoke weed, they would show up and smoke most of her weed and tell boring cop stories, and that was how the evil old man got his revenge.

:pusheen: :froggonk:

Areola Grande

Armitag3 posted:

Now do The Fall of the House of Kusher

Pet Sedentary :eek: