Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Pretty sure this is the worst I've felt from the four. First two I just felt like my arm was punched and fatigue for a day or two. Third didn't do much at all. This one my arm loving hurts. Still a bit early for the fatigue if it sets in. Also feel kinda sick.

The poo poo I do to try to prevent you guys from getting sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Didn't you hear? Covid is over.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The pharmaceutical companies are making bank from the government so they keep pushing more booster shots that you don't need OP.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lmao you old as gently caress

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Didn't you hear? Covid is over.

Just you wait until the port shut downs in China blow up the US supply chains and you can't get more useless junk from Amazon.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

or you sick as hell, in which case I'm sorry

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Can I roll my eyes enough?

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

I'm just gonna open my own Chinese port in America.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Waltzing Along posted:

Just you wait until the port shut downs in China blow up the US supply chains and you can't get more useless junk from Amazon.

The US Navy will open the Chinese ports for trade and bring freedom to people suffering under the yolk of communism.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

goons 10 years from now: It’s the 100th shot that really gets you! :corsair:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i had more than 4 shots even as an infant, op, you sound way behind in the shot count.

gonna need you to get those numbers up.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

That's what happens when you drink too many shots and get into bar fights, OP.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Waltzing Along posted:

Inshallah

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Thank you for being the science op

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Your my hero op

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

4 shots of the same vaccine seems excessive

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So are we gonna be getting boosters every 6 months forever? June will be 6 months for me and I'm wondering if it will be necessary to booster it again by that time

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

(Pat Benatar impression) Hit me with your fourth shot

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Dixville posted:

So are we gonna be getting boosters every 6 months forever? June will be 6 months for me and I'm wondering if it will be necessary to booster it again by that time

uh no

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I just wondered if it would be like flu vaccine where you're supposed to get vaccinated every year

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I’ll take any booster idc how frequently. Pump me full of fluids and serums, IVs, I don’t give a gently caress. I’m medpunk bitch

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

Buce posted:

I’ll take any booster idc how frequently. Pump me full of fluids and serums, IVs, I don’t give a gently caress. I’m medpunk bitch

pill pilled

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I am pro-chem are u ?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Buce posted:

Yeah I fall under a weird category of high-risk but also young. Big pharma can fill my body with boosters to help me avoid dying.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Violet_Sky posted:

Yeah I fall under a weird category of high-risk but also young. Big pharma can fill my body with boosters to help me avoid dying.

I'm in the same boat. Still waiting until i can get shot number five, then i can finally turn into a crocodile. They promised i would.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Mama said, be nice to sad boys or else get shot
Say yes sir to a cop or you might get shot
Stay inside at night or you might get shot
Be real nice to mad boys or get shot

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

DemoneeHo posted:

I'm in the same boat. Still waiting until i can get shot number five, then i can finally turn into a crocodile. They promised i would.

Sup immuno-compromised gang :cheers:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Waltzing Along posted:

No, I WON'T wait. I'm gonna start not getting useless junk from Amazon right NOW! Why don't you deal with THAT

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
where are you that they're doing 4th shots? i can understand if it becomes yearly, but 4 shots in under 1.5 years? i haven't kept up on covid news tbh

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

so many posters itt with embarrassingly low titers

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I shot ur rear end

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CHJioxXEmY

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

where are you that they're doing 4th shots? i can understand if it becomes yearly, but 4 shots in under 1.5 years? i haven't kept up on covid news tbh

Getting them early is a special treat for those of us with medically nerfed immune systems. I got my 4th in feb, and got my first 3 way early too.

edit: i'm in the US in Illinois

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

KitConstantine posted:

Getting them early is a special treat for those of us with medically nerfed immune systems. I got my 4th in feb, and got my first 3 way early too.

edit: i'm in the US in Illinois

oh word, i looked it up and apparently where i live just started doing them for seniors and immunocompromised. they aren't recommending them for other people yet even though the shots are available tho

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Dixville posted:

Nah they'll stop giving boosters but covid will continue. I'm hoping covid 2025 makes people's dicks fall off.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i have an insulin pump implant i get filled with moderna once a week. i get about 12 boosters a day this way.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

Big Beef City posted:

No, I WON'T wait. I'm gonna start not getting useless junk from Amazon right NOW! Why don't you deal with THAT

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i have an insulin pump implant i get filled with moderna once a week. i get about 12 boosters a day this way.

Same, except it's a 3L bottle of faygo, and it in goes in the butt. Rock'n rye obv

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
like, i don't get why we're wanting boosters for vaccines for viruses that don't exist any more

the vaccine is for covid original flavor, and now we're at bbq flavor, and i mean is there anything that shows that the vaccine even works for bbq?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i got my booster shot but i thought it was weird that the doctor heated up the vaccine in a metal spoon