Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

numberoneposter posted:

i got my booster shot but i thought it was weird that the doctor heated up the vaccine in a metal spoon

i got mine in a guys living room too. amybe the same guy?/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Willias posted:

like, i don't get why we're wanting boosters for vaccines for viruses that don't exist any more

the vaccine is for covid original flavor, and now we're at bbq flavor, and i mean is there anything that shows that the vaccine even works for bbq?

There's evidence it does, at least some, and I'll take any help in not ending up hospitalized. Gimme that 'not choke on my own lungs' juice please and thank

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I think u have a problem op. there's a good addiction thread in tcc

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

kntfkr posted:

There's no threads

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

kntfkr posted:

mmhmm. and is the addiction thread in teh room with us right now?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i got mine in a guys living room too. amybe the same guy?/
yeah the first booster is free right?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He used a meat syringe, yeah?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I still have awhile before I can get my 4th shot. Not old or fat big boned enough and hiv-free.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Wanna get fat and get aids? Probably not that hard to do

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Colonel Cancer posted:

Wanna get fat and get aids? Probably not that hard to do

I guess I could work something out with my FIL. Maybe through a hole in a sheet so it doesn't count.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just pump yourself full of fat with a second-hand syringe, jeez

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I guess I could work something out with my FIL. Maybe through a hole in a sheet so it doesn't count.

:chanpop:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Tried to get my 4th other day because I’m visiting Utah at the end of the month for a wedding, but they said no to being a chubster with HBP. Cmon next round of health categories!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

bout to go pick up a fifth of sputnik for after work.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I can get my 4th shot whenever I want, but have been waiting for the right time. I have had nasty side effects from each shot so far, so figure I need at least a day or two off after the 4th one.

I've been getting Moderna, and I toyed with getting Pfizer, but the Moderna results are so solidly superior I'll probably just stay with Moderna.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I got my fourth shot at home, it was way easier that way (more privacy).

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Vitruvian Manic posted:

The US Navy will open the Chinese ports for trade and bring freedom to people suffering under the yolk of communism.

This you?

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Big government never gives away anything for free so I'm happy to take all the shots I can. I've had over 50 at this point. Last time they did a blood draw my blood looked weird, viscous. It turns out I've got IgG like a Plasma Cell Leukemia patient. My blood is pumped full of antibodies. My kidneys are in the early stages of failure
But I got the government good

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
cummunism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

kntfkr posted: