Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Justinen posted:

Any player who signs up under my link will start on my home planet of Arkadia (1 of the 6 unique planets) instead of somewhere else in the universe. I spend a vast majority of my play time on Arkadia and it will be easy for me to show you the ropes and whatnot.
  If you remember me mentioning how the game is about getting back the overall loss of 5% that the game makers take in the long run depending on your actions. I get a cut of that revenue (they take 4.75% and I get 0.25% essentially) for you signing up under my link and that is my incentive to grow the game with players and do my best making sure they stick around, learn to play smart  and love Entropia themselves.

If you are interested in learning a little bit about this unique game by all means ask any questions. If you are interested in trying please sign up with or without my link and I will help you either way.  Just contact my avatar (David Joker Potanus) in game, join the discord for my land area ( https://discord.gg/vV4FgS9pb9 ) or reach out to me on here at the SA forums.
  Thank you for taking the time to read this,  it is complicated and difficult for me to explain to people what I do without rambling on and on. I also realize this isn't the flashiest thread ever created.
seems like things probably went very well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU