Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Just riff about them.

Details, thoughts, experiences

Was it cool? Better than child birth? Did you piss them out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I dont think I pissed mine out , this time (may have in the past), but I would like to. If its worse than child birth Id like to have that one up on child havers.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
After I rifled my penis I could hit bullseye with a kidney stone at 100 paces

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

what's the deal with them anyway :jerry:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Withdrawal of calcium through my urethra? I don't know much about vitamins. My biggest organ is having enough problems with the Sun.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Why don't you suck the stone right out of my dickhole Billy Ray Blowjob

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I live in low-key mortal terror of them along with testicular torsion and dialysis. So far my vigilance has paid off.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I live in low-key mortal terror of them along with testicular torsion and dialysis. So far my vigilance has paid off.

Nothing like a couple shots of pure cranberry juice on the the daily.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
honestly i felt like gallstones were more painful but in a different way. at least there you can have that little bitch organ removed and bam, problem solved. much harder to make it without kidneys

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Like Sisyphus i keep pushing that stone back up my dick forever. Out of sight, out of mind

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Sounds uncomfortable.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
'tis

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

That two-part episode in Deadwood where Al has some kind of super kidney stone is pretty rough to watch. I keep wanting my friend who suffers from kidney stones to watch it to tell me how accurately they captured the experience.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

a goon on a discord just took 3 weeks to pass a stone and it sounded really fun. thinking about getting stoned myself

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

couldn't doctors just give you a wider 2nd urethra temporarily when you need to pass a stone? like just tap off a 2nd line at the bladder and add a discrete drain with a plug in your taint area where nobody would normally be lookin, and even if they did it already looked pretty weird and bad anyway?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
This is why I had that hooker steal my kidneys. No kidneys, no stones

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

That two-part episode in Deadwood where Al has some kind of super kidney stone is pretty rough to watch. I keep wanting my friend who suffers from kidney stones to watch it to tell me how accurately they captured the experience.

Is it even a super one though? I took it as just what it was like to have a kidney stone in the days before modern surgery / anaesthetic.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Vent the stones through the anal cavity, Scotty!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I've never had a kidney stone

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

i've lost count of how many kidney stones i've had. well into the double digits by now.

the first five or so were awful and I spent weeks at a time blasted on opiates until I passed the fuckers.

now they honestly don't bother me much. i'll feel the distinct pinch and it usually goes away within a half hour. take some ibuprofen and smoke some weed and i'm good. the last few I didn't even know I had until I passed them. sat through the batman a few weeks ago and passed one while taking the piss I had been holding for a half hour

if you've never had one and do get one here are some tips from a veteran:

ask for muscle relaxers as well as pain killers, they help

drink as much water as you can without making yourself sick. this is obvious. do not drink anything but water if you can help it.

try not to tense up when peeing when you expect to pass it, it hurts for a second but is much less painful than the journey into the bladder

try to move around as much as possible. don't have to go on a hike but walk around a bit.

once it drops into the bladder you can usually handle the discomfort with otc meds and can drop the harder stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
The only upside to both my kidney stones is that I passed them painlessly. Literally had to go in for another ultrasound just to see if they were still there. Short urethra :woop::woop:

That said, the stone getting to the urethra is another story entirely. I have never thrown up from pain before

Happy Landfill fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Apr 22, 2022