Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

Salt Fish posted:

This is the letter I got last year. 2478 was my rent at the time.

edit lol I just saw that I already posted this in this very thread. sorry

What is going on with these rates? Did they just use a random number generator?

The original rate is $2,478.

A 12 month term is $3,539, a 3 month term is $3,118 and a 4 month term is $2,954, both cheaper than the 12 month term. But a 2 month is $6,392 and a 5 month is $5,995.

If you needed to stay 2 months, you could do a month-to-month for $8,856 total, 2 month term for $12,784, or a 3 month term for $9,354 total.

It looks like your best deal is to just keep renewing 4 month terms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

The way Twitter crops it, it looked like a 800k house with 3k taxes, which is low, but not the spit-take when I opened the image.