Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
Who sang it better?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mTq8cZSfztE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W3x9d0EIkYU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
Just started messing with comfyui :getin:

Get in my swamp.

snorch
Jul 27, 2009

e:

e2:
I was trying SDXL with a null prompt, and it tends mostly towards birds and flowers in an oil painty style but every once in a while I get an oddball like this fellow:

snorch fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Mar 19, 2024

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
I'd watch any one of those.

Also PaleFigure and swagman what are y'all using to get those images? They seem unusually crisp and coherent, or is it just the Art of the Prompt at work? I get decent results with SDXL but I'd say it only ever reaches about 80% of that fidelity.

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
I think I found a groove here with Juggernaut-XL. My favorite thing to do is feed it simple prompts and see where it goes.

e:

Way too many images to post here so I'll post this gallery where I've named them according to their prompt:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/Nw1NkN2

snorch fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Mar 23, 2024

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
It has been a bountiful day.

:nws:

snorch fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Mar 29, 2024

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
Oh neat, it's very high-res what model is that?

I've been playing with OpenPose, everything here uses this same pose as input:

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/Cp0yM8T.mp4

Eat it Sora.

snorch
Jul 27, 2009

Yeah to me it's a wide mysterious world but all the youtube tutorials have been super helpful in wrapping my head around how people actually work with these things.

Some more experiments today, this time it's mostly running JuggernautXL in two stages, through two KSamplers that have been fed separate prompts. It's good for doing variations on an overarching theme, you can freeze the seed on the first stage and just run 10 steps or so of the finisher stage.

Simple prompts seem to still work best, I've gotten so much mileage out of the primer "party jesus" alone:

weed party jesus/budgie smugglers

dog/cat

skyrim/photography

Bigger gallery here.

This is spooky and wet and moody and I love it.

snorch fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Apr 7, 2024

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
As a musician, can I just say, LOL. Nashville's never hiring anybody real ever again.

I've been messing with a new workflow, using IP-Adapter with a fixed image in the composition input, swapping in random images in the style input, and providing a simple prompt like "biker keg party". I'm really in love with the control it gives over the output, it's like a lora you don't have to train.

For today's dump, some poster art.

snorch fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Apr 10, 2024

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
Funny, of all things I've never been able to get SD to paint a skateboard that isn't misshapen.

snorch
Jul 27, 2009

Hadlock posted:

Serious "creepy doctor who" vibes, here

It wouldn't feel out of place in Vancouver's Stanley Park, reminds me of https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-maze-ing_Laughter

e: also of this fellow I found on a back trail at a park:

snorch fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Apr 13, 2024

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
If y’all want to DIY it there’s a lora on civit called "ps2 style", not sure if that's what the site is using but seems to give similar results.

e: huggingface got hugged to death, might be why the web app is currently out of order.

snorch fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Apr 23, 2024

snorch
Jul 27, 2009

Longpig Bard posted:

Finally got AnimatedDiff set up, this is pretty fun

Very cool! I’ve been trying to set it up but can’t get the SDXL motion model to produce anything but gobbledygook. Might try it again today with 1.5 since I really want to mess with video.

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
So I felt inspired and decided to teach myself to train LoRAs. It was a terrible pain to get going, involving some hacky things that felt very wrong, including trying to prevent the tools from running from two separate Python installs, and forcing specific versions of pytorch and transformers. In the end though I think I've got a pretty streamlined workflow within ComfyUI. I'd like to do a little more futzing and see if I can get it to work with SDXL, but for now SD 1.5 is fine for training my Screenshotinizer:

snorch fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Apr 25, 2024

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
Today in HL2 mods that don't exist:

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
Today's topic was textual embeddings. I found this blingy one and combined with IP-adapter it's producing a range of fancy cocktails that I'd drink the gently caress out of:

Sir,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
Finally got some video working so we can have all the weirdness in motion. Not sure if these will embed but here's the gallery just in case.