Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I can’t stop laughing send help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Goon.jpg

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Cage kinda looks like Bashar Al-Assad in that one…

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Now do the laughing dog from Duck Hunt

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Objective Action posted:

It kind of flipped him around and made him more friendly.

I still want to shoot him.

You rule. :v:

IShallRiseAgain posted:

I mean flight simulator already did a planetwide map using street view + satellite view. I don't believe AI was used to implement that though.

MSFS uses AI tools to generate, texture, and place 3D buildings on the terrain mesh, with the data derived from 2D overheads. There is also hand-crafted scenery (a lot of cities and airports and such,) but the algorithm will generate passable scenery globally. It’s an impressive thing, even if the launcher/patcher is a war crime, and it requires ludicrous install sizes and bandwidth to function properly.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

LifeSunDeath posted:

Butt

her

emails

What if emails, but tits?

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Hulk Smash! posted:

Claymation spacemarine (????)

Thats a pretty legit avatar, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Holy poo poo I didn’t know we needed six-legged rodents, but we absolutely do.