Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Someone help me out here, I want an AI to generate a 4 panel Frasier comic.

Edit: Request complete.

The Demilich fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jun 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

I love this dumb poo poo

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Request incoming!
The comic character Spawn (and other series characters) as drawn by Leonardo DaVinci

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Jim Carrey's one man DBZ movie where he plays every character is looking wild given the behind the scenes footage.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Thanks for the synopsis ChatGPT?

Title: Ace Ventura 3: Pet Detective - Mirror Mayhem

Logline: Legendary but down-and-out Pet Detective Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey) must team up with his mischievous alter ego to stop a scummy landlord/amateur scientist, Dr. Victor Vex (Danny DeVito), from exploiting a mysterious ancient mirror's powers to erase his financial troubles and reshape reality itself. Their wild adventure is sparked by a bizarre animal case involving a crafty raccoon that leads to the discovery of the mirror's secret.

Synopsis: Ace Ventura, a legendary but disrespected pet detective facing financial ruin, stumbles upon a mysterious mirror that splits him into two versions of himself: the original Ace and a reckless, mischievous counterpart. Their wild journey begins with a bizarre animal case involving a crafty raccoon, which leads to the discovery of the mirror's secret. Dr. Victor Vex, Ace's scummy landlord, seeks to use the mirror's powers to erase his financial problems. The two Aces must put aside their differences to stop Vex's mad scheme, encountering a zany cast of characters along the way in this side-splitting comedy-adventure. Will they save the day or be their own worst enemies?

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Danny DeVito should be an Ori!

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

KakerMix posted:

The next few are me trying to flex the prompt understanding and what it's capable of. I used the format 'LP cover' since Bing/Dalle 3 are stuck with a 1x1 square, just like a record.

I had to try my hand at this

1987 LP of "Thrashymachus" a German thrash band similar to the bands Sodom & Tankard.

1988 LP of "Thrashymachus" a German thrash band similar to the band Tankard. Lyrical content is about extreme left wing politics

1989 ""

1987 LP by "Cornguzzler" a post-pop goth band that's similar to Depeche Mode, Bauhaus, and Thou. The album is titled "The Call of Corn"
(I actually did a few years with this one)

1991 LP of the band "Why Me?" a 4 piece grindcore band similar to Nasum. One of them has a mullet, another one has a portable grill, the third one is holding an armful of wet hotdogs, and the last one drinking alcohol

1991 LP from the band "MethWulf" a 4 piece Swedish doom/sludge band similar to Noothgrush & Type O Negative. The album is titled "Hitachi Hibachi"

1996 LP from the band "Crusty and the Cornholes" a 4 piece rock band similar to Heart and Boston. The album is titled "Armpit Blues"

Also it really puts a lot of effort into Japanese albums

Bonus
Betty White freestyle rapping onstage with the wutang clan

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

axolotl farmer posted:

You know that the og poster remembered everything right except that it was prop comic Bruce Baum and not Hulk Hogan in the clip.

https://i.imgur.com/nwNfhPE.mp4

Patent drawing of "Baum's Broiler Shoes", a canvas running shoe that can safely cook meat in the sole of the shoe until ready for consumption.

Hyperrealistic 1980's advertisement of "Baum's Broiler Shoes", a running shoe that can safely cook meat in the sole of the shoe and store it until ready for consumption.

]

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

I can't generate Nolan era Batman anymore which sucks. I tried using years (2008 Batman, 2012 Batman) but the results suck.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Feels like they've borked Dalle3 with the restrictions in place.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Woke Goku rules but he needs a partner...
Woke Vegeta

And a foil:

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Some stuff I generated a while ago:
INSERT NAME wearing extra baggy JNCO jeans, high resolution realism inspired by Rembrandt's aesthetic emphasizing chiaroscuro, textured impasto, and profound human emotion. Full body pose

Gashroom posted:

But how about : worst homemade halloween costumes from the victorian era

I love this

Kosmo Gallion posted:

Remember all those Shakespeare horror adaptations from the 1980s?

Macbeth

Hamlet

King Lear

Anthony & Cleopatra

Romeo & Juliet

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Richard III

The Tempest

Kosmo Gallion posted:

"1980s VHS cover artwork movie poster for a dark fantasy horror film about [X] --ar 2:3"

Edit: have some B roll

I love this too

Info I'm saving for later:

Brown Moses posted:

I can put together some info on tags, using Custom create, and stuff like that for the AI music thread .
[Edit]
Here's style tags that Suno used in songs I've created, so it should understand all of these
80s

Alternative Rock
Ambient
Acoustic 
Aggresive
Atmospheric
Bass
Blues
Boom bap 
Bouncy
Catchy
Chill 
Chip tune
Comedic
Dark
Dreamy
Dub
Edgy 
Electro-Funk
Electronic
Electro
Emotional 
Energetic
Epic
Ethereal
Fast
Fast-paced
Funky 
Gangsta Rap
Goth
Gothic
Grunge
Hardcore 
Hip-hop
Intense
Jazz
Jazzy
K-Pop
Loops
Metal
Metal Guitar Loops
New Age
New Wave
Old school
Peppy
Piano
Playful
Political
Pop
Pop-synth 
Power metal
Punk
Psychedelic 
Rap
Rap-metal
Rap-rock
Reggae
Relaxed
Retro
R&B
Sarcastic 
Synth-pop
Techno
Thrash 
Upbeat 
Witty
Vapourwave

It also recognises the following tags in the lyrics if you put them in brackets
Chorus
Verse
Pre-chorus
Bridge
Instrumental
Intro
Outro
Fade In/Out

Using quotation marks and brackets in lyrics can also result in Suno giving those lines different reads.

Brown Moses posted:

I've put 22 of my best Suno.ai tracks into one playlist having spent way too much of my free time playing around with it. It should give you some ideas about the variety of styles you can produce:
https://soundcloud.com/brown-moses/sets/offcuts-vol-1

If anyone does the new post here's a guide on creating music.

There's currently two main way to create music on the Suno.ai website.

Creating Music Based on a Prompt

Under the Create tab you have a single command line for entering a prompt. This can be anything you want, from specific quotes, requests for music in a particular style, themes you want included, etc.

A prompt like "A Beastie Boys song about cheese" will prompt Suno to use music tags associated with the Beastie Boys and create cheese based lyrics in the style of those tags. Often the tags will not be a perfect match, so don't expect to be replicating you favourite artists.

Creating Music Using Create (Custom)
The Create (Custom) tab allows you to enter your own lyrics, or enter any text and ask Suno to generate lyrics based on that text, or just Make Random Lyrics. You can then add tags for the Style of Music, but these do not appear to impact the style of the lyrics generated.

You can then generate your clip, which will be a maximum of 1 minute 20 seconds long, and will generally end early once the lyrics run out. Depending on the pace of the song you generate this can result in songs with lyrics that get cut off when the clip ends.

The 3 dots next to the generated music clip provides two options, Reuse this Prompt, which does exactly that, or Continue from This Clip. Continue from This Clip allows you to extend the song with additional lyrics, either using the same style tags as before, or changing them.

The clips generated from that will have an additional option, Get Whole Song, which adds the new clip to the original clip. You can then continue to add to the merged clips until you have a complete song.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

feedmyleg posted:

Finally starting to apply all these tools to a proper personal project that isn't just a throwaway thing. I was making a game a couple of years back but found myself a bit frustrated with my abilities as an illustrator when making character art. I'm an okay illustrator if I put in a lot of elbow grease, but can't really make anything that looks as good as it does in my head, nor am I really skilled enough to capture the sort of art styles that I look to ape. But revisiting some of my old art, I was able to turn a character portrait from this:

In just a few hours. It takes a lot of manual effort, and I still have some detail work to do for final illustrations, but it's exactly what I wanted but couldn't quite achieve on my own.

It turned your dude into Vincent Price

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Someone recreate a hyperrealistic version of the big book of British smiles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

naem posted:

we’re doomed

https://cdn1.suno.ai/adecd99a-b7c9-403d-9891-379a5ec7a4e8.mp4
:stare:

https://cdn1.suno.ai/45530fcb-d454-4f12-97df-a24e5565fb58.mp4
I tried to get it to add some levity with some jazzy music but, uhhhh