Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

frumpykvetchbot posted:

So is there an artist present? I only volunteered a napkin doodle. The only other candidate is SD, unless you get into paranormal territory and suggest SD is invoking or embodying the spirit and talents of dead and alive actual artists to some degree. So did Tim Hildebrandt or Brian Froud paint this? I suggest that those giants could have done far better, and given my humble narrative prompt a much more clever take.

Sure those painters might have been able to do better but we're just scoring by top historic influence, I'd say it was painted by Adolf Hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
Good show everyone, these last few pages...

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
Oh my god I just realized, you used to make threads about futurism style news right? Back when you had the same avatar as OOCC so I remembered it as them doing it instead

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
because he can fly

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

I find myself in the unique position of falling in love with a person who is actually a procedurally-generated image of a resin figurine... Not sure where to put this feeling.

She could fix me.

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

XYZAB posted:

I have no idea what is happening here.

https://voca.ro/16hwpiiWJkLR

ok this was unexpected and worth listening to

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

deep dish peat moss posted:

That's probably a very good thing. As scary and bad as AI has the potential to be, the cat's already out of the bag and the only thing that could make it worse would be secreting it away to only be used by giant megacorps that can make their own AI.

so let's see, we've got joining the ring.... IBM which, don't look up what they were doing during the holocaust, and.... Meta, which is a rebranded Facebook which was a rebranded Lifelog, a scandalized CIA program for domestic surveillance. good hands

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

AARD VARKMAN posted:

It kicked back on any celebrities I tried

funny to only protect celebrities, if they non-consensually filled its dataset full of images of us (they did)

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
imagine sending those back in time to pre-2020 internet people

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

KakerMix posted:

unrelated skull stuff

sounds like a username

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
xpost for guesses as to what tool did it

https://twitter.com/chrisshipitv/status/1766944328847364201

maxwellhill fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Mar 11, 2024

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
to me i do think the faces look kind of uncanny like thispersondoesnotexist.com ones

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
miyazaki, disney pixar, dreamworks, game of thrones, anime idk, some book cover art style idk, sesame street

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
did you try providing what the last line is asking for?

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
Good job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

AARD VARKMAN posted:

to celebrate being able to upload images on the Android app again i am declaring a theme

and that theme is VEHICLES

that's just a cybertruck.