Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Midjourney "A coathanger with a white bedsheet draped over it, in candle light, dark Victorian manor hallway, realistic, brooding, 4K, bokeh effect"
I meant coat rack but it still got the idea

DALL-E “A cinematic shot of a desert landscape with a large house made of geometric mirrors. A man is standing in front of the house. It is dusk. There are hints of vibrant colors. Detailed joshua trees.”

Midjourney "a selfie of a man holding his corgi puppy but their faces are swapped"

Longpig Bard fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Aug 6, 2022

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

1910's photography is a good term for god drat spooky poo poo

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

It's got no idea what the shaka brah in "shaka brah wearing oakleys" is but whatever, those look cooler than any oakleys

Yeah from my experience so far Midjourney is better than DALL-E is better than GAN+CLIP, but the first two are both miles beyond G+C

Longpig Bard fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Aug 10, 2022

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

The sickest mosh pit you've ever seen

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

crowd surfing at the Warped Tour 2003

Longpig Bard fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Aug 12, 2022

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

After like 15-20 iterations I’m like “/imagine motherfucker just draw a discernible human male in Tesla coil lightning and make it look loving cool, god loving drat, do the face too you gently caress”

Longpig Bard fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Aug 13, 2022

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Midjourney's upscale is weird. I upscaled the bottom left pic:

And got:

What the frig, like it ran the prompts again and got a different image

I upscaled in Gigapixel instead:

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Bottom Liner posted:

This is incredible though. What parameters did you use? I'm just learning MJ but really like the texture you got here.

https://s.mj.run/RPE0m1QeemM bedsheet ghost::1 standing at the end of a dim hallway, character design, haunted, faint candlelight::.6, low ISO::.2, nighttime::1, low mist::.5, sharp photograph --c 6.66

TIP posted:

Midjourney generates more details as it upscales, which can be good, but it also has an option for a smooth upscale

I don't remember the command but it should be in the documentation

Found it

Discord posted:

What is Light Upscale Redo, or —uplight?
When selecting Light Upscale Redo on an upscaled image after selecting U1–4, the image will be re-upscaled by uplight for a softer and slightly less detailed result.
By adding —uplight to the end of your prompt, the U1–4 buttons will automatically use the light upscaler to upscale your images, instead of using the default upscaler.

What is the difference between the default upscaler and the light upscaler/uplight?
The best explanation would be to test it out yourself! In short, the default upscaler adds lots of detail and sometimes extra “AI-ness” to images, which can often differ from the original grid image you chose. The light upscaler/uplight tones down the details and generates a softer image often closer to the original grid image you chose.

Longpig Bard fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Aug 13, 2022

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Typical youtube reaction video thumbnail

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

THere's no stopping it

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Upscale doing some heavy lifting

A milennial of the year 3000

-->

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

That local version spits out png’s that I can see thumbnails of but are invalid images when I open them

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

lunar detritus posted:

I found this neat collab, that basically asks CLIP how it'd describe an image. Then, you can use that prompt to generate your own.

https://colab.research.google.com/github/pharmapsychotic/clip-interrogator/blob/main/clip_interrogator.ipynb

Example:

"a futuristic cityscape with a clock in the middle, a detailed matte painting by Jason A. Engle, cgsociety, afrofuturism, matte painting, greeble, cryengine"

---

"a hallway that has water on the floor, an album cover by Alexander Deyneka, featured on tumblr, hypermodernism, kodak gold 200, vray tracing, ominous vibe"

It's definitely not perfect but it can be a good start to replicate a mood or a particular style.

Pretty decent!

-->

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Vlaphor posted:

I was inspired...except I replaced Yoda with Henry Rollins

That last one is fairly close to my memory of him, except for the lack of tattoos

Looks more like Harley from the Cro-Mags

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

don't care. this piece of poo poo (or one that looks just like it, I don't know) sold for like $86 million

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

crowd surfing and stage diving at the pennywise show at warped tour 2003, stage photo, bluray still

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

That would be loving cool to feed a bunch of guitar I've recorded into an AI and have it synthesize a whole rear end song it thinks I would play

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Objective Action posted:

The trick is that the Photo GANs aren't temporally stable so you get shimmer and artifacting from that. You really have to use a recurrent model built for sequential data or video. The other catch there is that most models right now are built by starting with good video and crapping it up so they have ground truth.

The problem being they, well, suck at crapping up video realistically. They almost universally just down-rez it and maybe, if they are feeling frisky, blur it a little bit. Real SD video is usually covered with all sorts of compression artifacts so even state of the art video upscalers usually eat poo poo if you don't do some work ahead of time to clean up the source as much as you can.

I took your video and ran this an ESRGAN 1x_NMKD_dejpeg_Jaywreck3-Lite_320k pass (cleans up blocking and JPEG like artifacts, one of the better general purpose one of these I've found even for non-JPEG). Ran PaddleGAN's implementation of PPMS-VSR on the now much cleaner input to do the super-resolution and frame blending. Ran it through a downscale in Handbrake back down to 720p to get it back down to web postable size. Then went over to FFMPEG and muxed the original audio back onto the new video file. Finally I ran one last pass and remux with ESRGAN using 1x_Sayajin_DeJPEG_300k_G to color correct it.

Even after all that the results are better but still only mediocre. Most noticeably on the shots where lots of small text is visible. Even in the original video those fine details are destroyed and the AI just doesn't have enough info to properly restore it so it still smudgy.

https://i.imgur.com/Otu2lmk.mp4

Imgurs compression makes it look a little worse but its not much better than that raw unfortunately. Arguably at this resolution its kind of a moot point and just some back belocking/bebanding/CAS sharpening in Handbrake would give as good or better results.

Edit: Also Imgur seems to have ignored the aspect ratio settings on that upload but I'm too lazy to fix it rn so you get stretched rear end widescreen I guess.

Edit2: OK I lied it was bothering me so I fixed it.

Tried it in Topaz Video Enhance AI - Using the "Artemis Low Quality" model. It increased the sharpness overall.
https://i.imgur.com/DcXus3B.mp4

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

roast chicken top down food photography 4k canon 80mm

tiling mode

That's neat

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

zombies being kept animated by cyberpunk implants hell yeah. Like humans are dead but the AI uses their corpses as for mobility.

weaponized cyberpunk zombie with a mohawk haircut and glowing circuitry veins, detailed, depth of field, brain implants, green glow

Longpig Bard fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Sep 30, 2022

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Variations of: A cinematic shot of a rocky desert landscape with a towering castlevania gothic temple in the background, (horseback warrior), might and magic, insane detail, 8k, artstation, witcher 4

I use negative prompts of render, cartoon, drawing, illustration

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

WhiteHowler posted:

Wow, those are really good. Midjourney or Stable Diffusion?

Stable Diffusion

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

EVIL Gibson posted:

Will be obvious, but try to guess what I changed ;)

Prompt: Both used "A cinematic shot of a rocky desert landscape with a towering castlevania gothic temple in the background, (Link on horseback), might and magic, insane detail, 8k, artstation, ((breath of the wild))"

Nice, it spits hot fire. Just constant images of video games I wanna play.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

There are actually a few websites dedicated to exploring the Laion5B dataset that they used
https://rom1504.github.io/clip-retrieval/

You can search for keywords and see which images in the training dataset match. For example if you search "graffiti" you get a ton of captchas. That partially explains why adding stuff like CAPTCHA to the negative prompt can improve image quality.

Ah poo poo, that's why mine always looked like circus balloons on walls.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

"my latest steam profile avatar"

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Awesome prompt my dude, tested it and got some lovely results. Trying to get the Castlevania classic whip pose but it's a fun prompt to start with, love it

Thanks, you made me go back to it and I went vertical. Now we need to get to the point where we can enter pics like that as a prompt and tell it to make a souls like game out of those pics that you can play around in. Like a whole generated map.

Hadlock posted:

It is criminal to not post your prompt

Fiddling around with "A cinematic shot of a neon graffiti street with a towering castlevania gothic spacehulk in the background, dark city, might and magic, insane detail, 8k, artstation, bladerunner, at peace with evolution, concert lights, long FOV, street photography, puddle reflections, specular light, brooding, shadowrunner, netrunner, chromatic aberration"

Negative prompts "render, cartoon, drawing, illustration, watermark, captcha"

I think "long FOV" is doing some nice heavy lifting there, makes the castle in the first pic look colossal in the background.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/W6QAySU.mp4

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

KwegiboHB posted:

two hydrogen atoms at moment of fusion

Steps: 24, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 7.5, Seed: 2, Size: 512x512, Model hash: abb4b08b

Seed Travel settings:
Destination seed(s): 3, 4, Steps: 64, Frames per second: 4

I tried this out with mdjrny checkpoint and got a movie about a kid growing up to be a terraformer or something. I like how she grew the space suit around herself. That was loving cool.

https://i.imgur.com/c4jQngC.mp4

((mdjrny-v4 style, two hydrogen atoms at moment of fusion)), insanely detailed, atmospheric light, realistic photo, cinematic composition, trending on artstation, deviantart, mystical, reimagined by industrial light and magic

With your seed travel settings.

Longpig Bard fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Nov 28, 2022

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

TIP posted:

and B) the AI can do better in seconds what might take you hours.
Sorry, it’s the way of the world.

A mod so close to developing cognizance

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

KakerMix posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G08hY8dSrUY

Another one, and with my basic understanding about how copyrights work it makes a bunch of sense.

I really don't get the explanation at 6:00. Yes, its copyright infringement, but ppl aren't jerking off to the thumbnails so its fine?

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtKlp41atms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

How do I reinstall automatic1111 and all that? Any new safetensor I put in doesn't work, it loads a fallback model.