Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Why didn't you just get a pill crusher OP? You could have gulped your meds in a nice shake.

Anyway if a doctor prescribes you antibiotics, don't avoid that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Removing wisdom teeth gives you a -4 penalty on all wisdom based checks and saves. It's what the Man wants you to do, to lower your inhibition to their insidious control spells

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Sell the excess teeth to Morte:skeltal:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You should always request your hair, teeth and loose appendixes back lest a magick practitioner get control over your body!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my wisdom teeth popped right out. no pain, very little blood.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I got dry socket and they packed it with clove oil in the gauze and the flavor made me only drink that bolthouse vanilla Chai latte protein drink for like a week it loving sucked

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I got my wisdom teeth out the day after Halloween. I was still trying to eat whatever candy I could because as a goon I have no self control but didn't have any problems. It didn't even hurt. They gave me a prescription for painkillers but I never used them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

They had to cut one of mine in half with a tiny circular saw and take it out in two pieces.

I was pretty hosed up on nonvaccine, but, I think my oral surgeon used a screwdriver at one point

Sterilized of course