Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

The guy who decided that restaurants should always serve mussels on the half shell, even when they're like, in pasta or soup where it's really inconvenient and messy to extract them

Same with tail-on shrimp, which was probably the same guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The guy who dresses up like a fish to infiltrate and sabotage fish farms.

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
The Pluraliser, a villain who flies into an incoherent rage when they see produce labels with a grocer's apostrophe on them

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Tiny Myers

google THIS

Chaotic Neutral: People who never use their turn signal

Chaotic Evil: People who switch on their turn signal only after they've started executing the turn

Twenty Four

Heather Papps

hello friend

i used to dig for coal but now i go to grocery stores and loosen one wheel on every cart

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Chaotic Evil: People who switch on their turn signal only after they've started executing the turn

What's the one for someone who signals right coming up on an intersection, then goes across two lanes of traffic to their left to make a left turn?

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A guy who not only can't find the clitoris but doesn't even know the clitoris EXISTS.

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

Escape From Noise posted:

What's the one for someone who signals right coming up on an intersection, then goes across two lanes of traffic to their left to make a left turn?

Chaotic "no one ever taught them how to drive a stick shift so they drive crazy and should have just left it in Neutral"

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
The guy whose superpower is to make me forget to water my potted plants

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

Chaotic "no one ever taught them how to drive a stick shift so they drive crazy and should have just left it in Neutral"

Someone's never been to The Land of Enchantment.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
every day the Demotivator replaces one more grain of the inside of my anti-depressants with salt

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Buttchocks

Morbido Beastity, the evil X-man who's special power is absorbing lethal doses of radiation and converting it into harmless body fat.

Also special mention to Humdinger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARXsxjFyJtA

Buttchocks fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Apr 25, 2022

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Not really a minor villain anymore now that he's captured by spiderman

KitConstantine

Grammar Nazis

Thank You To Pot Smoke Phoenix

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

Someone's never been to The Land of Enchantment.

I have and much much worse places to drive, lol!

Goons Are Gifts

A terrible criminal who slowly and stealthily moves your remote just outside of your range to get it so that you have to get up even though it looked like you do not have to

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i think the guy in my bloody valentine was a miner

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

watho posted:

i think the guy in my bloody valentine was a miner

so was the guy in pet sematary

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

for fucks sake

someone who goes round finding pieces of music in the ionian mode and flattens the third, sixth and seventh scale degrees

google THIS

for fucks sake posted:

someone who goes round finding pieces of music in the ionian mode and flattens the third, sixth and seventh scale degrees

:hai:

ChubbyChecker

Buttchocks

The person who replaces real bricks with false ones made from cocoa powder, resulting in very chocolatey but also serious infrastructure collapses.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Buttchocks posted:

The person who replaces real bricks with false ones made from cocoa powder, resulting in very chocolatey but also serious infrastructure collapses.

their ancestor hid chickens in draculas castle walls

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

Heather Papps posted:

their ancestor hid chickens in draculas castle walls

The Chicken of Amontillado

Manifisto

the New And Improved Formulator, who specializes in taking that one product you are absolutely crazy for and tweaking the recipe so it becomes a mockery of its former glory

ty nesamdoom!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
The Cobbler, who fixes your shoes so good you never need new ones, but they're just uncomfortable enough so they hurt your feet but you don't want to spend money on new shoes

The Piddler, who doesn't put the seat down and also manages to get a few drops of pee on the floor every time he's "done"

The Bulk, that guy at the office won't shut up about lifting and who's always drinking that whey powder crap

alnilam

Buttchocks posted:

The Chicken of Amontillado

For the love of bok, montressor!

alnilam

Bacon Taco posted:

The Piddler, who doesn't put the seat down and also manages to get a few drops of pee on the floor every time he's "done"

Actually he never puts the seat up before stand-peeing

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

alnilam posted:

Actually he never puts the seat up before stand-peeing

that would elevate him from an extremely minor villain right up to the mid-tier villains, like The Shart

shurnarkabtishutu

sasuke

google THIS

People who schedule things for like 7:30am on a Saturday, also people who go along with it without complaint like it's a normal and healthy thing to do

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

People who schedule things for like 7:30am on a Saturday, also people who go along with it without complaint like it's a normal and healthy thing to do

The next step up from that, when you explain that you work nights, or work weekends, or simply that there's just no drat reason to do that and ruin everyone's day having to get up early then being exhausted all day.

"So, 8:00am then?" they say and feign ignorance while acting like they are doing you a favor.

No dammit! This might be pushing the lines past "extremely minor villain" though to be fair.

alexandriao

The minor at the grocery store who just wont stop screaming, poor fella :(

alexandriao

A kid that kicks you in the nuts without telling you first*

* - this actually happened. while i was talking to my crush, no less.

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

KitConstantine posted:

Grammar Nazis

Grammer Nazi's

FTFU

Scaly Haylie

Dr. Child

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

is there any killer baby movies? i think those would count. like the children of the corn are minors but i don’t think they’re extreme minors

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

watho posted:

is there any killer baby movies? i think those would count. like the children of the corn are minors but i don’t think they’re extreme minors

There's It's Alive from 1974

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pW99eaMons