Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The guy who dresses up like a fish to infiltrate and sabotage fish farms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

Morbido Beastity, the evil X-man who's special power is absorbing lethal doses of radiation and converting it into harmless body fat.

Also special mention to Humdinger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARXsxjFyJtA

Buttchocks fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Apr 25, 2022

Buttchocks

The person who replaces real bricks with false ones made from cocoa powder, resulting in very chocolatey but also serious infrastructure collapses.

Buttchocks

Heather Papps posted:

their ancestor hid chickens in draculas castle walls

The Chicken of Amontillado

Buttchocks

The Labyrinthier, who in ancient times worked for great kings designing clever and intricate mazes to contain monstrous horrors, who designed cruel and deadly dungeons to protect treasure hoards, was humiliatingly reduced to designing cathedral floors after his chosen craft fell out of favor. Now, he can only get work designing strip-mall parking lots, but he channels all his anger and frustration into confusing and inconveniencing all who just want to run in and buy a replacement pair of sunglasses at Target.