Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We’re gonna be on the comeup now that the cops have been cleared out.

What is the street value of this cumsock? It’s the only marketable asset we have. :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Leave the cumsock in the bathroom and when the mushrooms show up we can sell those for a higher value.

Duh.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This poo poo was definitely worth the 79 cents.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Sum of cum laude

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh hey guys look incoming fax! :v: I hope it’s a Chinese takeout menu, maybe we could get some fortune cookies with our .77 cents! :yum:

Oh, oh wait this isn’t a menu. :crossarms: Oh, oh my, wow ummmm, hmmmm. You know what? I think I’m going to allow myself to be emotionally vulnerable. :downs:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh no wait here comes a menu..

Alright so, aw son of a BITCH! Fortune cookies are 80 cents each! :argh:

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
haha yeah we sure are that thing!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Welp guys this sure puts a whole new spin on our posit that not speaking equals consent! :v:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Bro who hurt you? It's OK this is a safe space now that the cops are gone and all

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Phew yeah I know that sure was a lot of work while people sat around on their loving bitch rear end worrying about socks and eyebrows and loving with fake internet databases, glad we didn’t do any of it!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You know what? It’s cool it’s cool. I can just load up my data copy of my bar from memory. Oh, wait, the copy is the same as the one I’m using? Pressed too? Oh that was a CURSORY action. Well maybe I can fix mine. Oh, it wasn’t a ground state load? It wasn’t actually real? It’s suspended state huh? So this is like permanent now, I can’t even dump it. Well this will all work out somehow I guess. :shrug:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

two words

Dixie...........flatline.

Sounds like three don't think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You only know 2 words? :thunk: