Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Tai posted:

He just says mumbo jumbo to sound smart. He really isn't. Everything is just a right wing grift.

it's like dr frink's lines but written by a lovely, nazi AI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
theres only one way to get AGI and that is cumming on computer chips

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Why do you think he stepped the transphobia so much?

What a pathetic loser

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Regular Wario posted:

Awfully Goopy Interface

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Regular Wario posted:

Keyboard goop guy was far too ahead of his time :cry:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i use uber a lot cuz i travel a lot. i spent about 40 minutes in a tesla uber around pdx and the driver spent the. entire. time. proselytizing about his loving car. i was just browsin my phone but this dude was like a stereotypical car salesman. it was bad.

that's my tesla story

e: also he made sure i knew that he "could totally afford a porsche" but he didn't want one. i wish i were making this up or exaggerating :(

Buce fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Apr 28, 2024

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I mean, I guess whatever does it for you, dude

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

looking through some old photos, and he might be wearing his N65 covid bandanna from 2020?

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i bet his uncle gave him an n65

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

digital penitence posted:

looking through some old photos, and he might be wearing his N65 covid bandanna from 2020?

Predicting 0 new cases of looking like a loser by April

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

posting horny again

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

kazil posted:

posting horny again

good god

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
This guy....

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Buce posted:

i use uber a lot cuz i travel a lot. i spent about 40 minutes in a tesla uber around pdx and the driver spent the. entire. time. proselytizing about his loving car. i was just browsin my phone but this dude was like a stereotypical car salesman. it was bad.

that's my tesla story

e: also he made sure i knew that he "could totally afford a porsche" but he didn't want one. i wish i were making this up or exaggerating :(

did he tell you about his pre-ordered headstone with the "love the car" epitaph on it that has extra space now that his wife left him

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023
Jesus Christ

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Me, a Tesla Board Member, about to vote giving Musk 50 billion dollars....

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

shiksa posted:

did he tell you about his pre-ordered headstone with the "love the car" epitaph on it that has extra space now that his wife left him

Space reserved for "never went to therapy".

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i like how that article is critic of musk but is still sucking him off.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

He wishes to gently caress the robot

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Every robot comes prefucked by Elon’s stunt dick

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

He wishes to gently caress the robot

Who's to say he hasn't done it already?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Elon Musk will be the first man divorced by a robot

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

Elon Musk will be the first man divorced by a robot

lol the first man paying alimony to robot ex wife on Mars.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol why would the king of mars still invent alimony?

also why would the protag of the matrix make his own girlfriend leave him?

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

There's writing on the zoom call Elon's bandana I think. "Don't -" and the rest can't see.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

JossiRossi posted:

There's writing on the zoom call Elon's bandana I think. "Don't -" and the rest can't see.

Don't open, boer inside.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

JossiRossi posted:

step on boer.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Vichan posted:

Don't open, boer inside.

lol

Kale
May 14, 2010

Tai posted:

He just says mumbo jumbo to sound smart. He really isn't. Everything is just a right wing grift.

I like to listen to Internet Today when going to bed lately to catch up on weird news and get a good laugh out of and pretty often I'll fall asleep with my sleepmask bluetooth headset on and by the time I wake up it'll be on weird poo poo like Lex Friedman (I'm aware the guys a total hack, it's not my fault youtube does this while I'm sleeping) sometimes as Youtube just starts turning over the played back video to poo poo in the recommended tabs. Anyway today when I woke up it sounded like he was interviewing somebody exactly like this and the guy was stuttering and stumbling and rambling so incoherently and just could not for the life of him answer any sort of inquiry without just absolutely rambling nonsense like the difference between "being" and "existing" and I though the same thing that this was some sort of dumb mans smart sounding person. I've noticed a lot of these grifters seem to do this stuff like Jordan Peterson where instead of answering a question coherently they just ramble, stutter and pause awkwardly after every other word to make it sound like they're actually really pondering and thinking deeply about the question, but it's obvious they're just rambling complete gibberish and might as well be doing this guys bit. Except Kevin King actually has a clear talent for speaking in a way that sounds totally normal and unbroken sentences despite being complete loving nonsense without the stuttering, stumbling and pausing.

Anyway it kind of annoys me that anybody is fooled by this poo poo. I have no idea who that fucker was but good loving god was it painful to listen too.

e: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_D._Hoffman

Apparently it was this dude who was never tenured anywhere and again gave off massive Jordan Peterson/Elon Musk vibes of rambling constant pausing nonsense to try to sound more thoughtful and coherent than he is. From the sounds of it Friedman must have had him on there because his theory sounds kind of like the whole Matrix one that red-pilled morons are obsessed with these days.

Kale fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Apr 28, 2024

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
maybe its not kids(oh and the adults) and tiktok thats wrong, its people with bluetooth sleepmasks letting it auto run for hours and it going into the deep weeds of the algo.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
If DogeWeirdo came out today and said okay guys the gig's up, I've been trolling this whole time, I'd be like well hell lol you got me

But it's not an act is it :sigh:

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!

kazil posted:

posting horny again

Is it supposed to look like Grimes

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

GROIMES!!!!!!!!!

GeneralZod
May 28, 2003

Kneel before Zod!
Grimey Drawer

kazil posted:

Who's to say he hasn't done it already?

buddy,

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

kazil posted:

posting horny again

grok, generate nude catgirl

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

R.L. Stine posted:

Thankfully Elon has no loved one to call with an emergency and interrupt his important work

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Thankfully Elon has no loved one to call with an emergency and interrupt his important work

Um, hello? His Mom is right there.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

R.L. Stine posted:

DO NOT COME

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

That's a cool t-shirt.

kazil posted:

posting horny again

:catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

redshirt posted:

Um, hello? His Mom is right there.