Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
pls mods, promise me that you'll never let elon buy these forums!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
I'm sure musk's legal team is super excited about their job security and the never ending amount of legal issues major social media platforms face when they're wildly unmoderated

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
i sincerely think this is all just a way to gather as much data as possible for whatever stupid project down the line. self-tunneling tunnels, perhaps.

also wonder if trump is going to actually stay on social media and pout like a bitch or just swallow his pride so he can tweet poo poo like "Democrats want to replace all your toilets with low-flow toilets. SAD!"

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
add a tweet limit and then a monthly subscription to make unlimited tweets hell yeah

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
gently caress you elon, give me a million dollars

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
my balls are a strange shape and my penis can only be described as "leaving more to be desired"

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005

What's the worst that could happen?

Oh, wait.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
i lose a lot of sleep thinking about how inflation affects those poor billionaires

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
i think the cybertruck looks cool and i would drive one of it were under a better maker and i wasn't loving poor lol

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
lol can't wait to see the weird microtransaction model they implement to try and make Twitter profitable after all this

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
me bursting into the Twitter offices with poo poo smeared on my face: "WE JUST GOTTA CHARGE $1 TO LIKE A TWEET" *farts*

elon: "hire this man"

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005

SirPhoebos posted:

I wonder how many important people will need to make statements on Monday that a death threat from a 'verified' tweet was not, in fact, from them?

lol this is going to lead to so many more lawsuits

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
i still love when he smashed the window on the halo truck

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
i want to be so rich that selling stock for billions of dollars is something Internet dorks laugh at me for :(

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
(also lol)

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
lol remember that awful elon musk dis track that one girl put out

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
even THAT was funnier than elon musk

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
Taking 3 months of severance seems like a great deal

though I'd probably just do nothing as long as possible till i got fired

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005

jesus, can they design a single loving thing that isn't wildly impractical and annoying to use

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
I'm extremely excited to see every Twitter link in this thread break all at once

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
I'm self taught in coding. I learned a lot of xml from making mods for Binding of Isaac. hire me, elon

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005

Craig K posted:

"well, i certainly predicted the something awful forums would outlive twitter," i said, lying through my teeth

lmao

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
all these elon dickriders give dickriders a bad name imo

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
nextdoor sucks so i shitpost to the neighbor alerts section of the ring app

"Saw a goat at park, please come get your goat"

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
elin is so loving dumb. if he wanted everybody to love him, he could have just dropped a few billion on humanitarian poo poo and coasted on the press but instead he paid 44 billion to be a forum mod

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
dude seems mad imo

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005

Lucky Guy posted:

at least Shigeru-san drew a male and female lion pair, almost every time I see Noah loading up the ark it's with two gay very close male friend lions

You mean roommate lions

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
<Michaelangelo carving David>
"lol gunna make his wiener small"

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
lol please keep firing these people without cause

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
you're the rick now dog!!!

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
so loving mad that Elon has all this money and can't just gently caress off and live a cool life. if i had enough money to never work again and do what i want, I'd probably still just sit inside and watch movies but at least I'd shut the gently caress up

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
self-diagnosing aspergers to explain his sympathy for a total piece of poo poo like it's 2010 again

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
the Internet is loving awesome because i can go on a website and see a dude with a big titty anime lady avatar telling the richest man in the world to kill himself directly

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
give it to me, I'll run it. I'll reduce the character limit to 30 and make comedy illegal

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
the best outcome is him throwing a tantrum, remaining in his position, and tanking tesla stock again

:pray:

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
came here to post "lmao"

lmao

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
lol jesus loving christ, there's going to be discussions in master courses that discusses elon's inability to log off

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
the poll and post-poll silence lasted just long enough for people to dump their tesla stock and leave the rest of the rubes holding the bag :tinfoil:

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
gonna buy tesla stock at $95. not because i believe in the company or elon musk, but i believe in teh power of his idiot followers to bump it back up to 125 so i can dump it and make my FORTUNE

(lol i can't afford a stock position, continue ignoring me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
if we can bait elon into buying something awful, do you think jeffrey will give us a cut?