Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Overwatch… 2!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

theyer so loving stupid

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Cubone posted:

patch notes
- added voice line where symmetra explains that being shot is an unpleasant sensory experience for her as an autistic woman
- when a symmetra player goes idle while looking at a map or a simple unicolor shape, she now sighs contentedly
- when symmetra observes 3 or more objects aligned along the same axis, she gains 5 shield (down from 15)

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Our characters now resemble FOX News caricatures as a show of solidarity with and, of course, clean-rear end grooming of, various markets.

-J. Kap Tha God

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lol.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

trying to jack off posted:

*my gigantic brain going into overload* i wish i was disabled, its so empowering

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

*presses the ult button* Ethical-Incel Cassidy: Um no. Who the gently caress just walks up to women and starts talking to them at bars? That's loving creepy.

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

I keep cracking up imagining a bald version of me with a bigger gut but smaller arms, screaming hypefully with tears in my eyes to finally learn what struggling with various neurological and physical challenges on the battlefield, alongside and against other people with similar handicaps. Summer Games are gonna be loving lit lmfao.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Wait are they not actually putting a game mechanic where Symmetra, the character with a ramping-up damage style lightning gun, gets blinded by light or whatever, which would probably be cool poo poo to have for characters regardless of lore. She just tells Mei that Lights Are Weird For Me. lmfoa Come on.

Her rear end blinded me lol. With loving science.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

trying to jack off posted:

you would think out of all the characters that blizzard could convincingly create it would be a hyper autist

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

The last page of the games thread is just people posting screenshots of the character quips and saying Ahhhh big mood. It’s insane how they’re like a different species dude. Wtf is going on.

Lol its because I'm all of their's Dad. They all come from my seed haha. I spawned them all..The games forum is just a big release from my egg sac.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's gonna own when you hear all the new voice clips mixed in with the old ones. Like it's been 6 years and they've forgotten how to do the voices, with lovely quality bc they were recorded at home during the pandemic.

Yosemite McCree: I say I say I say it's high time we defund the police

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Squeezy Farm posted:

getting ready for high noon! Hype!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

In Training posted:

Guy in 2004: Diaaaabeetus Lol.

Same guy in 2022: Oh my god...Roadhog has diabetes in Season 4.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Squeezy Farm posted:

Holy poo poo this is amazing... definitely going to be the first emote i unlock with my legacy player tokens

https://twitter.com/ArrgeOW/status/1575494618610692096

dying laughing lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

elf help book posted:

if i was eating sushi and a new one popped into existence in front of me id pick that one every time too

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

2012 Goon Even Though He Was 38 At the Time: Lol at your swag bro. Party rock!!

2022: Arigato, go soy mashu. Iktatkakki Mas!!!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I got the tude now posted:

Hotfix: Removed the peepee in coke emote. This never should have made it past the inclusivity matrix, and on behalf of the entire Overwatch 2 team we apologize. We will be making an eighty dollar donation to the aapi youth gaming fund. We’re so sorry for the pain we have caused.

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Focus Sombra's colostomy bag. FOCUS THE FUCKIN- YOU LITERALLY DO GUARANTEED CRITS gently caress this loving poo poo. *throws headphones* loving piece of poo poo game. gently caress you all.

lol. [In TF2 announcer Lady voice] The Colostomy Bag Has been Dropped !

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

:worship: GOdlike lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Squeezy Farm posted:

Overwatch
@PlayOverwatch
When we come together, hope becomes a force more powerful than any weapon.
https://i.imgur.com/oomyzMS.mp4

*shoots head head off with a loving bazooka and the Blood spurts out everywhere Lol including brain tissue*

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's over 9000!!! Lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

heehee posted:

dunno where i was going with this lol

Straight to the goldmine, I imagine.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Dumbass: Overwatch loving sucks!! They Copied Team Fortress 2, which is a very good game.

Me, SPamming the gay little bottom loving Dwarf's voiceline: "Erectin' a guy's dick, here!" hm?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

The Gay Dwarf that Is Chill: I'm going to tunnel into your rear end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Guy doing stand up at the local gamer barcade for free: Want to know the difference between Halo players and Overwatch players? haha, when you get t-bagged in overwatch, the dead guy thanks you!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Guy doing stand up at the local gamer barcade for free: Yeah, and lol, wanna know how to get 4 Minecraft players on one chair? Craft it upside down lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

In Training posted:

Bob rejected my party invite.

Impaled on nails of ice