Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
It's that time of year where I need to get out of the house and actually drive my random cars/trucks.

Have a PNW event or drive you're attending? Add it to the list!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donuts and Drip
DRIP 10 - OAKS PARK
Saturday, April 30th
8:30am or whatever til whenever
Right in front of the pink roller coaster
BRING DONUTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning: Heavily Porsche focused, but at the same time not?

the spyder fucked around with this message at 00:31 on May 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I want to go but am already overbooked today, please post the next one ITT?

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

kensei posted:

I want to go but am already overbooked today, please post the next one ITT?

Will do. It was an interesting event, as I did not realize the organizer was treating it as a "pop up". Needless to say security was not happy and it was short lived.
I'm getting to old for that nonsense, so a number of us original attendees are looking at doing "smaller" 20-30 people max meets.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
The Oregon Retro Car Club is having it's annual meet in PDX this Sunday.

Come sweat your balls off and enjoy some classic JDM.

https://m.facebook.com/events/1856754728002953

3640 SE 35th Pl, Portland, OR 97202, USA
Time: 10AM -?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I might see if I can make that, thanks!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Ugh I did not make it, I hope you had fun!

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

I need to remember this thread. I went to import day at Woodburn drag strip, would've liked to meet someone from AI there. And I've got a buddy whose kid we're trying to get into the teen racing thing.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
This Saturday is the two-year anniversary of Portland Cars and Coffee at it's current location. While I detest that it's turned into a marketing gig for the founders business - there are still a bunch of great people and great cars. I'm taking my daughter, which may be a terrible idea.

Saturday - Portland Cars and Coffee
8AM-10AM
Langers Farm
Theme: Red, White, and Blue cars will be featured

https://portlandcarsandcoffee.com

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

the spyder posted:

This Saturday is the two-year anniversary of Portland Cars and Coffee at it's current location. While I detest that it's turned into a marketing gig for the founders business - there are still a bunch of great people and great cars. I'm taking my daughter, which may be a terrible idea.

Saturday - Portland Cars and Coffee
8AM-10AM
Langers Farm
Theme: Red, White, and Blue cars will be featured

https://portlandcarsandcoffee.com

please post pics if someone brings an amc car in their racing livery :swoon:

or a rebel machine or something like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

So is that every Saturday that there is a meet?