Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
I'm just glad that we get to lose to the two time cup Champions and not loving Boston again or even worse, the only team with a longer drought winning a round in the Panthers. I was certain that's where the universe was guiding things after the deeply depressing events of last playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
I don't even get what's going on in that drawing besides some weird vore thing.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
Leaving the bench to fight is a 10 game suspension lol and no, Perry and maroon were trying to goad him into a fight but he skated away. There was a commercial and when they came back there was chaos but I don't think Simmons was even involved but was sent off anyway. Lyubushkin apparently punched an official while his jersey was over his head thinking it was Perry and it's a shame it wasn't in the broadcast.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
As a Leafs fan I can also say that it's only a 2-1 series deficit and teams blow that all the time. Calgary will probably still advance.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
Ok Kadri getting a hat trick is hilarious. You gotta love it.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
The team that you just started cheering for is up 3-0 in the WCF and 5 wins from the Cup which they very very very much are still strongly capable of winning without Kadri and you're giving up meanwhile my genitals are a red paste from being kicked in the balls for nearly 4 decades and I am eagerly waiting for next season so I can suffer all over again. To each their own.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
I hope the weather phenomenon-based team that doesn't end in an S wins.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit

ThinkTank posted:

The majority of the early 2010s Leafs core have now all won cups. Schenn, Kadri, Kessel and Bozak. It's really just Phaneuf and JVR left.

James Reimer. I'd be really happy for him if he ever found himself backing up a Cup-winning team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
Dude, you were going on about how Colorado would barely have a shot against the Lightning or Rangers when that series was still going on. Enjoy the win, but you're being very revisionist about your confidence in the team and everyone else's supposed lack of confidence in the D. People questioned Kuemper and depth if they had to play JMFJ due to injury. The strength of the top 4 wasn't exactly in question.