Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Based on last night, Calgary - Nashville is gonna be a fun series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

mennoknight posted:

I loving HATE Matthew Tkachuk. I know people say they'd love to have him on their team, well, you can certainly have the guy.

Yea if the flames can't make it out of the first round with this core, I'm fine with moving on from them. But still holding out hope we can comeback for the series, no matter how many times I've been hurt

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

Fuckin lmao

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

I'm so excited for the Battle of Alberta

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

I think Calgary will have an easier time with Edmonton than with Dallas, tbh. Notably because Edmonton has no D or goalie. But it's playoffs so wio knows. The only thing I know is it's gonna be loving awesome

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

A day without hockey leaves a giant hole in my heart

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

FunOne posted:

It's pretty sloppy here at the Canes game. Going to be some people getting kicked out. Already saw security taking someone out of a suite.

How do you get thrown out of a suite? Isn't it like all your friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

I've not given up on the Flames yet. We were the far better team in the 2nd and 3rd. Just need to play a full 60 like that and not have Marky give them free goals. Series ain't over til its over.

And if we lose, well, it's only game!