Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.

Mind_Taker posted:

I still can't believe Washington did jack poo poo about their goaltending at the deadline.

Their skaters aren't great but they're good enough where they could make a run if things break right for them. But holy poo poo this is who they are hoping will be their starting goalie:

https://twitter.com/NBCSCapitals/status/1519125119695826944?s=20&t=X9V-M9MYCe7TTWah10fcOA

https://twitter.com/matthewborlik/status/1519143781995585539?s=20&t=qiHCCcXU0om9Otke0AR4nQ

No chance they go anywhere with this clown in net.

I mean, they tried but MAF said nah

Also... Very here for Pens doom posting.

1 and done, baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Zodijackylite posted:

I'll make some more popcorn after their first round loss in 4 games to the Rangers.

Igor gonna allow 1 goal over 4 games.

That's how the Pens season will end.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Eric the Mauve posted:

Kapanen is an RFA and they can and should either trade his rights or just let him walk.

Rutherford will trade for him

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Ginette Reno posted:

Pens haven't even sold out for tomorrow yet. Kinda surprised at that given there's probably a lot of Rangers fans that I would think would snatch up those tickets if Pens fans didn't. If I didn't live 9 hours away and covid wasn't a thing I'd probably go.

Sure to be a fun atmosphere... Low expectations in the Burgh !

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Jarry on the ice today.

Doubt he will play in the next 2 but it is at least encouraging.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Eric the Mauve posted:

e: imo it's huge and shouldn't be overlooked that the Pens' back to back Cups would not have happened if Mike Sullivan hadn't happened to be their minor league coach at the time they finally fired their wretchedly incompetent NHL coach.

..... Rutherford hired Mike Johnston in the first place. ...

God drat was that some incompetent NHL coaching. Johnston was so out of his league.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Yeah! Grow the game. Alow headshots to take out stars of the game in the most important games of the year!

Go NHL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Jovial Cow posted:

I need to decide the threshold on how much $ I am willing to blow to watch the rangers lose in 7.

LoL

Pens are cooked. They won't hold a lead even if they get one.

Go enjoy your game 7