Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

ThinkTank posted:

Please suspend Perron for the rest of the series. If that elbow had connected it would've been one of the most messed up situations in the sport since Dale Hunter hit Turgeon.

If I remember right, he also slashed toews in the nuts and tried to pull a moore/bertuzzi move on kadri. Avs might want to dress MacDermid for game 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
I'm glad the oiler's fans feel so good about losing game 1 because it's' apparently the same way they lost game 1 of round 2.

Because they are if fact still playing the calgary flames.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

rex rabidorum vires posted:

This is just as clean as at least a dozen other hits the NHL has deemed good hockey plays.

to wit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bKvAz45eMk

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Nichushkin and Vasilevskiy shouldn't be playing period.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Wonderllama posted:

What the gently caress else you gonna do in Denver in June?

Pretty sure you've never been to colorado

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

lazerwolf posted:

Kadri going to single handedly win the cup

:golfclap:

Anyway it looked to me like the Avs were simply outskating Tampa in OT and deserved the win.

There were doinks, ticky tack poo poo that didn't get a whistle, and lucky goals that could have changed the outcome, like in every close game ever.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

TheBizzness posted:

Will there ever be a non-asterisk cup again?!

If any SC got an asterisk, it would be the years affected by Covid.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Jon Cooper looks like he cheats on his wife

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Avs are the only team to be undefeated in SC finals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Seeing Peter McNab was cool and depressing at the same time. I didn't know he was sick.

Here's my kid shaking his hand when he was healthy and the Avs sucked.