Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cool thing about tarot cards is sometimes a girl will sit near u and talk to u for a while about the cards etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Calibanibal posted:

I mean if I have to choose between witches and Online Atheists, just Etsy me up right now. There are worse things than smelling like a Bed, Bath and Beyond

:haibrow:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
other than that well folks its cringe. but girls like it so u cant say this irl. those are the rules. if they like their crystals and star signs i say hell let them. fill your night stand with crystals, see if i care. oh theres no room for your night water? well, take it up with gaia or whatever. not my problem

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'd put crystals in my nightstand drawer but then where would i pee at night

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Smythe posted:

other than that well folks its cringe. but girls like it so u cant say this irl. those are the rules. if they like their crystals and star signs i say hell let them. fill your night stand with crystals, see if i care. oh theres no room for your night water? well, take it up with gaia or whatever. not my problem

i knew a girl who would take her rings off every night and leave them on the porch in a glass of water and drink the water in the morning. then she'd be like "i don't understand why i keep getting sick??" :iiam:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i knew a girl who would take her rings off every night and leave them on the porch in a glass of water and drink the water in the morning. then she'd be like "i don't understand why i keep getting sick??" :iiam:

thats your mom lol and thats why u haev brain dmg =D

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Smythe posted:

thats your mom lol and thats why u haev brain dmg =D

:trumppop:

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sherbert Hoover posted:

stop pissing in her magic water cup, it’s rude

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Smythe posted:

cool thing about tarot cards is sometimes a girl will sit near u and talk to u for a while about the cards etc

This is like one card trick away from being a “magician guy” at the bar sorry

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

lmfao

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Smythe posted:

any more tips on how to get women to briefly talk to you

Mayday Cat
May 1, 2022

by sebmojo

Filthy Hans posted:

dont talk like this:

some plague rats posted:

opening this pdf and it just reads Dumb Bitch Alert over and over???

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Flipping a coin on whether this rereg is a perma or just another lame gimmick alt

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

TheSlutPit posted:

This is like one card trick away from being a “magician guy” at the bar sorry

the girl has the cards so she is the magician .... if u think about it

Filthy Hans posted:

bump into them while you're both carrying produce so it all gets mixed up and its so funny and the oranges are rolling down the aisles etc

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

the girl has the cards so she is the magician .... if u think about it

bump into them while you're both carrying produce so it all gets mixed up and its so funny and the oranges are rolling down the aisles etc

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Filthy Hans posted:

Tell her about your favorite trains in as much detail as possible

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Filthy Hans posted:

Talk to them about your favorite podcast, cumtown. You can drop a couple of jokes in there too.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Talk to them about your favorite podcast, cumtown. You can drop a couple of jokes in there too.

yeah, maybe she's as much into Stav as I am

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Filthy Hans posted:

Expose a small silver mirror to the light of the full moon. Immediately place the mirror in a woven satchel filled with herbs - dried rosemary, nettle and thyme. Keep the mirror in complete darkness until the moment of your choosing - when a woman gazes into the mirror she will be compelled to speak for 5 minutes, at which time the mirror loses its power and the ritual must be repeated

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Tell her about your favorite trains in as much detail as possible

wrong, it’s elevators. everybody loves a detailed explanation of the different designs of elevators and their pros and cons.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I'm not sure about these ideas being pitched, I think I'll go back to bringing a Rubik's cube with me to the bar, it's got to work eventually

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Smythe posted:

Topic Locked.

(I'll post a summary of feedback in a day or so.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Here's a summary of the feedback we got:

• Free Larry - No can do.
  • Teach Azathoth to stop arguing with SYQ - His education is ongoing
  • Combining the history thread - Having more threads is better than having fewer, larger threads. Plus the posters in those threads like having the two different threads
  • Rebooting the Culture Warriors thread - Happy to reboot it, although the drama mentioned seems to have passed.
  • Free cumshitter - Free cumshitter
  • Will continue to clamp down on main character syndrome posting
  • Trump thread to CCC/Toxic Waste Dump - The Trump thread has been good and chill these days, there doesn't seem to be any need to move it.
  • Delete CSPAM at midnight - Korean Boomhauer holds the killswitch. When will he strike?

Also Calibanibal has graciously accepted to help cover the U/R thread as an IK. Long may he reign.

We'll continue to post feedback threads regularly. In the meantime, as always, if you have questions or concerns please feel free to PM any of us.