Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

To that poster's credit, that seems to have been their last post altogether. If only all the other whiners would follow their cue and just stop posting themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
Also, in less than a month's time, I have turned the Ukraine/Russia thread into the greatest Ukraine/Russia thread on the forums, and dare I say on the internet. This is all due to my servant-leadership - and you're welcome, CSPAM. To quote Jim Stephanie Sterling, thank God for me.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Dreylad posted:

cathars aren't Real

It's true, the Albigensian Crusade was a natural disaster.:hai:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Azathoth posted:

it's true, i once tried to give you a 6er but before i could fill in a reason i passed out and woke up two days later, buck naked in a cornfield a mile outside of town

Cards on the table, I'm the one who stole your shoes while you were passed out. I don't have an explanation for the rest of your clothes.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lux Animus posted:

how do you deal w/ flames that don't respond to water urgentd

Are you playing Brunhilde in a production of Wagner's "Götterdämmerung"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

yeah, and also Finicum's Wake tried to pass the Adolescent Cartoon Chipmunk Blowjob Camel through the eye of the Needle of Compromise to save spiderhyphenman's account and got perma'd as collateral

Yikes, where did you pick up the av and title?:stare: