Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

As far as who should be acknowledged, strictly speaking CSPAM used to be a subforum of D&D until outside powers split it off and granted it independent governance. Less strictly speaking, CSPAM should probably acknowledge that they are now sitting on the ideological land LF was displaced from so long ago.

My personal opinion is that the forum should just acknowledge the taserballs guy in general because thinking about how a guy tried to do a coup of the US government only to die of a heart attack via testicular electrical excitement applied via pocket taser as he attempted to steal a portrait of one Thomas Philip "Tip" O'Neill always makes me laugh

Majorian posted:

Also, in less than a month's time, I have turned the Ukraine/Russia thread into the greatest Ukraine/Russia thread on the forums, and dare I say on the internet. This is all due to my servant-leadership - and you're welcome, CSPAM. To quote Jim Stephanie Sterling, thank God for me.

Thank you for your strategic mastermind Marhsal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU