Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Same as usual: gas the trump thread, chain probe my enemies, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh and free larry

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

vyelkin posted:

it gave us this incredible QCS post

I sometimes remember that post completely unprompted as I attempt to go about my day

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

[BIGOTRY] CSPAM GENOCIDE DENIAL >>MEGATHREAD<< [OFFICIAL]

On it!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Yadoppsi posted:

Reboot the culture warriors thread. Its gone sour and seems to be attracting the detritus from the PYF anti-leftist thread that was closed when several of that thread's superstars outed themselves as pedos.

Also combine the 2 history threads, they barely get enough posts to stay on the second page as is.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Alec sucks and it's funny he managed to be so insufferable he got permabanned, do not free him

Absolutely clamp down on main character poo poo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Bring back the genocide megathread. It never even had a chance to cause a single insane meltdown

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Voice of Labor posted:

I could go post about materialism in the historical materialism thread if half a dozen mild meltdowns would do

That would absolutely soothe my troubled mind

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fly Molo posted:

true, for example larry being a jerk to snoo pissed me off. it just still seems like horseshit (effective) permaban imo, much like all the other cspam political prisoners banned for little reason other than “mods didn’t like them”

like benghazi 2 was an angry and abrasive poster leading up to their perma, and im glad they’re doing better now, but A. they were also funny a lot of the time, and B. that wasn’t the reason they caught a perma.

Snoo was a tedious whiner with a weird fledgling cult of personality and honestly being a jerk was the correct response in that instance

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

imagine hating women this much

It's taken years of practice

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

empty whippet box posted:

if you come in here claiming larry parrish was a good member of this community and saying that snoo deserved to be harassed until she left forever, like, what are you going for? what do you want this community to be? that's unbelievably lovely of you and I genuinely think less of you as a poster and a person for saying it. god drat.

If you genuinely believe anything Larry did actually constitutes harassment then I'm going to say it: you absolutely need to toughen up a bit

This, incidentally, is exactly the kind of absurd whining that makes me glad Snoo is gone and not heading up this coterie of high-handed crybullies blubbering away like their respect or lack of it should mean anything to anyone

RealityWarCriminal posted:

and now neither of them post here. big success

cspam is no place for centrism I'm afraid

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

this has no relation to anything that happened with snoo. I remember very clearly what got snoo to leave. she was being repeatedly harassed by someone in the covid thread attacking her dad for having cancer. and snoo was never a 'centrist' and neither was anyone else posting in this thread, you're just cheerleading a genuinely good person and poster being chased away from this place because you're a loving piece of poo poo. people like you make SA a worse place to be and I really hope you gently caress off

This is the second time you've misread a post of mine and gone off the deep end. Remember the basic wife saga, that was hilarious but you should stop doing this to yourself

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I never said it was larry. I understand why you might have gotten the impression that I was but I was not saying that.

It really really looks like you were saying that! It's basically impossible to read it any other way! If this was d&d the bad faith probes would be coming down like autumn rain

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

some plague rats have you ever been able to interact with a human being without making it into a fight lmao

Dustcat arriving at the boxing gym and shaking his head at how none of these people seem capable of polite interaction

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Plague rats walking into the boxing gym and swinging at the receptionist, at the guy sitting in a chair tying his shoes, at the guys walking out of the bathroom,

"fighting fair" is how losers talk themselves out of winning

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

why does it have to be a boxing gym everywhere i post and read posts

loving settle down

I think the problem might be that you're only reading my posts in QCS and the glennthread instead of anywhere that I act normal

e: this was not supposed to be a double post

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

the witchcraft thread was insanely cringe and it was very very funny that making fun of its premise or proponents meant you were a sexist bernie bro lmfao

still steamed that I got a two week probe off twoday for making fun of it and my feedback is that it's good he isn't a mod anymore

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Can someone link this thread please?

here you go

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shiroc posted:

I think the next time people want to swarm to mock things like the witchcraft thread under the pretense of upholding Marxism they should actually have to read feminist Marxism https://files.libcom.org/files/Caliban%20and%20the%20Witch.pdf and see how historical witchcraft was women showing social solidarity and mutual support as a class and how that was intentionally destroyed in order to force women into a subject more amenable to capitalism.

opening this pdf and it just reads Dumb Bitch Alert over and over???

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shiroc posted:

she argues against Karl Marx's claim

Read this and immediately stopped giving a poo poo :hehe:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shiroc posted:

Having the medical knowledge outside of the hands of 'experts' and people having communal bonds with each other is, of course, not something that capitalism can allow.

Wait, you're going to the doctor?? pfft, have fun being a tool of the international capitalist hegemon. I'm going consult the guy with greasy dreads who lives in a van by the river about realigning my chakras again, we must have done it wrong because now it burns when I pee

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

There's plenty of real reasons people can have to not trust doctors, they're skilled and educated but they can also be racist poo poo boneheads, let's not treat them like infallible priests of the science god

you sacrifice ONE goat at the hospital and people are all like "way to treat doctors like infallible priests of the science god, idiot" sick of this bull poo poo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shiroc posted:

Also, the idea that the medical establishment isn't frequently hostile towards people is pretty ridiculous.

I'm not sure why people who are obviously capable of recognizing a shitpost keep saying this like I'm somehow unaware of it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Lol, again, if people didn't respond so poorly to ribbing the magic thread it wouldn't have been remotely popular

cspam is a shitposting forum unless we're talking about something I'm personally invested in, then we all have to be serious

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I think a lot of us are probably just feeling pretty raw today

oh god what happened now

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The supreme court leak mainly

I hadn't even looked at the news today. drown me in piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shiroc posted:

I’ll drop it but it’s easier to recognize something as a shitpost when it doesn’t match sincere things that people say all the time.

how many of these people are posting specifically on a leftist subforum. It's called basic presumption of faith, maybe you should check out this place called "debate & discussion" where they can tell you all about it :colbert: