Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

please dont quote the video i dont want to look at it more than once

e: saw the stealth edit thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I also have no incentive to follow the rules, simply because I'm too powerful to be punished.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

NeatHeteroDude posted:

6 hours is a very short period of time.

You've never given birth before.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

empty whippet box posted:

being mean and aggressive to everyone for little to no reason is an awful way to act in a community

its silverback mindset. you'll never understand. you're a shrimpy little bonobo living in a gorilla world

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

empty whippet box posted:

oh yea? then how come the last several posters I've had a problem with have all been permabanned or b+30'd? that's right, because I don't miss bay bee 8)

a glorious, powerful silverback fought to the death over glory and bananas while you cowered in a bush. You survived, I guess, but can you really call that living?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I don't think you understood plague rats centrism joke

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i do think it should be against forum rules to attack someone with cancer. Its pointless and redundant AT BEST, as their body is already attacking itself.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Just keep this thread open forever, this is great.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Alex Effeil seems really cool

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I disavow. I've never had contact with a witch.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I mean if I have to choose between witches and Online Atheists, just Etsy me up right now. There are worse things than smelling like a Bed, Bath and Beyond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Filthy Hans posted:

any more tips on how to get women to briefly talk to you

Expose a small silver mirror to the light of the full moon. Immediately place the mirror in a woven satchel filled with herbs - dried rosemary, nettle and thyme. Keep the mirror in complete darkness until the moment of your choosing - when a woman gazes into the mirror she will be compelled to speak for 5 minutes, at which time the mirror loses its power and the ritual must be repeated